Sun Hoops...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun Hoops...

Posted the first week, went 1-4 and stopped posting, but back on track, and ready to go again:
    ytd 1-4(-6 units) Good luck all...Lets hammer it now and for the rest of the season...
    Been following udogg's picking, and appreciate your insight my friend, hopefully i can be an addition to this already strong forum of cappers....

Sun plays::
    Philly +6 (2 units)...67% of the public on portland, yet line dropped a full point in phillys favor, sharp money comin in on philly as will mine::

Den/GS 0 229 (2units)- no defense playe by either, it's a big number, but see a fast paced game throughout..

Memphis +9 (2 units)- 55% on san antonio, and the line dropped a full 2 points, again, sharp money comin in on memphis IMO...

La -3 (2 units)- 55% on Boston, line moving in LA's favor, they never get the respect they're due...

Good luck to all....hope we get on a good run in here....Enjoy your sunday all!!

addition...

adding GS ml (1 unit)- see a lot of value in this play....think they;re the better team, but den is very good at home, ill take the bait!!

Comment

Your "sharp money" theory really does work from my experience. So I like the picks. I've lost a ton trying to go the other way. I started calling them fishy line movements, especially when it's lopsided of over 75%. I started doing sharp money nowadays despite my instincts and it's been paying. GL tonite! :cheers:

Comment

Manu Ginobili is out for the Spurs tonight. Could be the reason for the line movement??

Really like Philly and the Lakers :thumbs:

Comment

GL...

Thanks bro, appreciate the well wishes...I used to ignore the sahrp money aspect, but been workin in NFL for me, so im tryin it in NBa, see how it works...I like it over 75% a lot more, i started playing them with even a little more public percentage, with the line movement moving in the opposite direction of the public favorite...We'll see my friend, good luck with whatever you play, see what we can do from here on out!!

great point stifler, but think that causes a 2 point drop, guess ginobili does make a huge difference for that team...With him being out, makes me like the play just as much...thanks for the insight stiff, good luck on your plays tonight, i look forward to sharing info with you...Been arounf here and the other site a while, and while iom not kissing your ass, your plays and thoughts are very good and much appreciated at any time...Good luck tonight pal...let get em..
          Last edited by hook11050; 12-30-2007, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            Manu Ginobili is out for the Spurs tonight. Could be the reason for the line movement??

Really like Philly and the Lakers :thumbs:
            Ginobili's been out for the last 2 games. It was presumed he was already going to miss this one as well.

Comment

good!! Still hate betting against the spurs at home, but ill take the points and run!!

Good luck Rousea

Comment

how can you tell where the sharp is comming in?very curious
                Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin tha Life View Post
                  how can you tell where the sharp is comming in?very curious
                  watch what vegas does.... :beerbang:

Comment

Herby...

Herby, what i do is, i track the public percentage on one team, and if the line moves in the opposite direction of where the public is, then sharp money is coming in on the other side of the public, which, makes it a play for me...Didn't work too well tonight, but i think it will if you stay the course..working well for me on the nfl and ncaa....
                    tonight 1-4( -7 units) *counting LA as a loss, pierce is being a filthy animal right now..
                    great start to the new year, actually starts tomorrow night, ill just pretend tonight didn't happen, ignorance is bliss!! :bang:

Catch you boys tomorrow for the start of the new year, until then sleep tight fellas!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X