blazers +300 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blazers +300 ?

seems to be incredible value for the blazers ml..i mean sure they havent been very good on the road this year but theve won 13 straight games..10 of the 13 at home and 3 on the road..during the streak theyve beaten utah at home 99-91 and one of their 3 road wins was at utah 97-89..im sure tonight the streak will come to an end since ill play them but what the heck :beerbang:

I'd like to see the last team that was on a 13-game winning streak that was 8-pt dogs. **** it will probably go up again before the game starts. I'm definitely a sucker for this bet. I really don't see why this is happening. I guess AK-47 is returning tonight so maybe that has something to do with the line changing. Sure Nate McMillan won't be there but Dean Demopoulos should do just fine.
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

up to 8.5 and +310 at my book..already played half a unit at +300 and wish i wouldnt have gotten unlucky in college fball or i may of played more..if it loses so be it but to get that value on a team playing as well as portland is just seems crazy..the line wreeks but im plugging my noes and pretending theres no smell :beerbang:

Comment

The Blazers have been on a tear, & I've profited from it. However, they've only played 3 road games in that span. Fact of the matter is it's a 3-9 road team vs. a 10-3 home team. Utah is off a tough loss to the Celtics. Line looks high, but look at Utah's home wins. Only one of them was by less than 9 points....
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

And how can you not take Blazers 2ndHalf? And who's going to guard Brandon Roy in crunch-time? Giricek has done a decent job on Roy thus this season but he's not on the team anymore. TO most likely will heat up in the 4thQtr like he's been doing. The crowd did start to get into it at the end of the 1stHalf but they also booed their team's weak defense in the 1stQtr. Crowd also got a spike with Korver coming in for the first time but I don't see that being much of a factor in the 2ndHalf.
          “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

there's always a reason behind smelly lines

Comment

LOL yup.. nice call HomerAndy...

Comment

Working...
              X