X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazers/Lakers

You knew this one was coming:

Blazers +8
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

what do you think about the over under in this game..i was leaning towards the over?

Comment

How can a team thats lost so many games in a row be an 8 pt fav?

Portland has a shot to win this one SU much less ats.

Good luck Andy.

What part of PDX are you from?

Comment

Thanks Kevin. Grew up in Gladstone and live in Portland. I remember you saying before that you live in the Dalles? Anyway go Blazers!
        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Yep, for now at least. Where do you work? I probably have come across you at some point as I used to delivery all of the portland area.

Kobe sure is having his way isnt he. The guy is phenomenal. I hate his guts but he sure can hit it. That barrage of 3's in the 2nd qtr was sickening.

Comment

I gotta say man, watching this game sure makes me feel like RIP CITY is back.

Watching Outlaw is a blast. LaMarcus is turning out to be a stud and Roy the same.

I hear the blazers tried to get rid of mcgloire? They should dump joel instead of jamaal. Jamaal has some huge heart man. He's dirty and bangs, sets picks and stuffs shots.

This game has me pumped up. Go Blazers!

Comment

WOW, that is all you can say. WOW
              NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

Glad I didn't bet that ML. Kobe with 65 points and the Lakers needed every one of them. Oh well we still beat them in the season series. This game made me sick to my stomach I don't even really want to discuss it. Lamar Odom is such a ******* bitch. Sure they covered my 8 but I hated watching the end of this game.

Comment

I kinda felt like that if they won that one, that they'd go on a tear over their next 5-8 games which would have provided us all with a great opportunity to make some loot.

Detecting the beginning of a streak is golden. They may very well build on this game. I saw some **** in this game that I haven't seen in a decade from this team.

We'll see how it plays out.

Comment

lol, lamar odom is a bitch huh? Jarret Jack is the bitch, that fool misses a jump shot and bitches to ref that odom fouled him and then doesnt get the call so he rolls up to odom like he is the tough guy....Give me break Jack, your ******* 5 foot nothing 100 and nothing you little puss. It took kobe to go for 65 to beat your blaze show, that's a joke my friend. The Lakers played so bad tonight and yet somehow still won. Randolph is the only legit player on that team and will be the only legit player for years and years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by lakeshow View Post
                      Randolph is the only legit player on that team and will be the only legit player for years and years to come.
                      Lakers won fair and square but you know that team has more talent than Randolph. LaMarcus and Roy are gonna be cornerstones for years to come if the cheap azz management will dish'em out the paychecks their gonna command.

It was an emotional game for sure.

Now cmon lakeshow, I know L.A. is your team, but you GOTTA admit Kobe gets calls that nobody other than Allen Iverson and maybe Dwayne Wade get.

Great game. Im drained. Gonna go take a 4 mega ton **** and put this one in the books.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                        Lakers won fair and square but you know that team has more talent than Randolph. LaMarcus and Roy are gonna be cornerstones for years to come if the cheap azz management will dish'em out the paychecks their gonna command.

It was an emotional game for sure.

Now cmon lakeshow, I know L.A. is your team, but you GOTTA admit Kobe gets calls that nobody other than Allen Iverson and maybe Dwayne Wade get.

Great game. Im drained. Gonna go take a 4 mega ton **** and put this one in the books.

All I know is I'm gona ride the Lakers for the next 4 games. This is what they do, they will win the next 4-5, I'm almost certain. I will give it to ya BlazrAndy, the Blazers do cover an awful lot of games but they still suck balls.

Comment

Who won the season series? Can't wait for the Lakers to go on another losing streak. Great job by Phil Jackson and the Lakers. That was $50K each well spent.

Comment

lol, let me know the next time the blaze make the playoffs, k?

Comment

Working...
                            X