3 & 3

Warriors+145

Sonics+112

Raptors+210

Blazers/Jazz u201-105

Warriors/Rockets u200.5+100

76ers/Sonics u191-105

2 units each
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

There's one dog that I can think of that you forgot to play. How can a team on a 13-game winning streak be 8-pt dogs against a team that they've already beaten on the road?
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
      There's one dog that I can think of that you forgot to play. How can a team on a 13-game winning streak be 8-pt dogs against a team that they've already beaten on the road?
      That line is begging for Portland money IMO. I'm not on the Jazz, but I do think it's the right side....

Comment

Jazz-2.5-105 1stq

3 units

Comment

Curious why someone who has profited off the Blazers lately would lay off the game but then all the sudden drop 3 units against them on a 1stQuarter play?
          “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

because I thought it was a ******* winner :drunk:

Comment

14 games in a row now where the Blazers have not trailed after the 1stQtr

Comment

14 games in a row now where the Blazers have not trailed after the 1stQtr
                Playing on the Blazers 1stq would have been 3-3 last 6 before tonight. Can you chest pump somewhere else?

Comment

Sorry all I did was state a fact. No discussing facts in your threads? Seems like a double standard since earlier today you jumped into a pro-Blazer +300 ML thread and got on your high horse and declared that you have "profited" from the Blazers recently so your opinion somehow matters more than the rest of us.

Comment

No you didn't just state a fact. You came in as soon as it was definite that the play was a loser... You weren't discussing ****. The thread I posted in which you are referring to had a question mark in the title. Seems as if he wanted some imput. I only stated my opinion as to why the line was set so high, & why I would be apprehensive about playing on the Blazers tonight. I don't think my opinion means any more than anybody elses, but I do think you're a douche :thumbs:

Comment

Fair enough. I think you're a douchebag as well.

Go Blazers!

:gulp:

Comment

Lol

Comment

Andy you're the douche. You have been for a while. You add nothing to this forum. Never have. Never will. Go watch a dogfight somewhere, and get ******* bent, ya prick.

:puke:

And UD...Thanks for the Raptors ML +215 WINNER! :thumbs:

Comment

Ohhh Ohhhh UD bet on my favorite team, please please please!!!! :laughing:

Comment

Fair enough. I think you're a douchebag as well.

Go Blazers!

:gulp:
                              you're a piece of ****.......i love people that pop off about their team on a wagering discussion site. Lets not forget that your golden team has been one of the worst teams to play basketball since clyde the glide left. Now go :face: to your greg oden poster......

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Working...
                              X