Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Humpday NBA/Discussion***

NBA 289-281-4 +28.52 units

Have a little time before I'm off to work, thought we could get a little discussion going if anyone's alive. Have a couple plays I'm already set on

Grizzlies/Pacers o210

Rockets/Celtics u180.5-101

Warriors+5.5-105

Bulls team o96.5-105

Kings team u93.5-105

Magic team o102.5-105

3 units each

4.5 pt teaser

Pistons-.5
    Hornets pk

2 to win 2 units

I already put in the Memphis over, waiting for reduced juice on the other 2, plus I think I can get 181 for the C's total. Gonna dig my record up & be back with writeups. Feel free to post your imput on games, even you Blazer Andy :thumbs:
    Last edited by Underdog88; 01-02-2008, 01:02 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Memphis/Pacers over- The tale of two teams who loathe defense. The last 4 Pacers home games have gone under 210, but before that there was a run of 6 games where the total didn't fall under 214.... I think it's likely they return to an over run vs. Memphis. The Pacers have lost 4 straight games, allowing 107 or more in 3 of 4. Without Tinsley, Owens will run point. He is a better defender & less of an offensive threat, but that's not enough to scare me off this number. Dunleavy should light the scoreboard up, & there should be plenty of fast breaks. The Grizzlies are on a 5 game losing streak themselves. They have lost by 18 or more in 4 of their last 5 games. In their last 3, they have allowed 111, 103 & 116.... I don't see their defense suddenly getting better, if anything I see them turning up the scoring against Indy. The last meeting between these two was a 121-111 road win for the Pacers. The Pacers shot 52%, but were just 4-18 from 3pt land. Memphis shot 48%, but had 27 turnovers. Both teams combined for 32 fast break points. IMO the pace will be there, so for the over to hit, they just need to knock down the jumpers. Bad shooting % or a blowout IMO are the only 2 ways this goes down.... small lean to Memphis with the 6.5, more of a gut feel though.

Call me crazy, but I'm looking at the Knicks get the home win/cover vs. the Kings. IMO the injuries have really caught up with the Kings. They won 3 of their last 4 on the road, then followed it up with a 4 game home losing streak. They needed 43 pts to beat NY @ home in ot, & he's not playing today. No Martin, Artest, still no Bibby..... I think NY found themselves a game they can win...

Comment

Other 2 are now in. Passed up the possibility of a better line on the C's under for almost no juice.

Celtics/Houston under- The line tells me all i need to know. Both teams coming off higher scoring games, & whose total pts combined average 195.5, & the total is set 15 pts lower than that? Most will take one look at that number, think the Celtics will put up 100 easy, & bite on the over thinking it's set way too low. Look at the Rocket's games played against more defensive mindewd Eastern conference teams...

180 vs Toronto

176 @ Det

157 vs Det

173 @ Tor

185 @ NJ (43%/48% shooting & both teams shot over 50% from 3 pt land).

The number really doesn't seem too low when you look a little deeper. Regarding the side- situationally a bad spot for the Celtics, as they have their first game back from a west coast roadie. No letdown from them on their trip, as they continued to roll. Personally I think Houston has a good shot at covering the high number, but I'm not sure I want to fade the C's. McGrady out, which could very well be a good thing for Houston. I think he's been hurting more than helping- in the game I've watched, he tends to hog & shoot his team out of games....

Comment

thoughts on the Bulls-Char? Bulls seem to be playing better lately, but I'm not sure I can back them on the road yet.
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Lean to the Bulls, though i don't think I can play it. Possible play on the Bulls team over 96.5...

Bobcats pts allowed last 5

103 vs Indy

104 @ Orl

99 vs. Hornets

108 vs Wash

103 @ Mil

Bulls pts scored last 5 games

110 vs. Orl

100 @ NY

103 vs. Mil

79 @sa

98 vs Houston

Comment

added team totals.... settled on the Kings team under instead of the Knicks laying chalk. Orlando has gone over that number in 4 straight... Cleveland favored at home, & public loves it? Hmmm

Comment

4 dog moneylines...

Nets+165 1sth

Warriors+205

Hawks+190

T-Pups+190

1 unit each

Comment

hey u-dog was that you i saw on the subway on new years eve talking to his buddy about betting and gambling........i wanted to go up to the guy and ask him are you u-dog88 from predictem but i thought better
                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                  hey u-dog was that you i saw on the subway on new years eve talking to his buddy about betting and gambling........i wanted to go up to the guy and ask him are you u-dog88 from predictem but i thought better
                  it was probably koofter
                  :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                  -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Nice call on Bulls team total:thumbs:
                    "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                      LoL, no that wasn't me. I was on Elmwood....

Looking like a crap day. Passed on the Grizz & Rockets, of course they both are gonna cover :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                        LoL, no that wasn't me. I was on Elmwood....

Looking like a crap day. Passed on the Grizz & Rockets, of course they both are gonna cover :bang:
                        me too, took bobcraps and wizards instead :bang:
                        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Sixers +3.5 2ndh

3 units

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                            Sixers +3.5 2ndh

3 units
                            opposites..but gl:bang:

Comment

Working...
                            X