Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's TNT Tatts***

NBA 292-290-4 +16.64 units

Man, I just can't string together a profitable week. I traditionally suck on Thursday to begin with, so I'm playing every side & total small. Today's fades....

Blazers+155

Blazers/Bulls u187.5-102

Sonics+14.5-105

Sonics/
    Suns u218.5-105

Nuggets-115

Nuggets/
    Spurs o198.5-105

1 unit each

GLTA :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

just wondering on the PHX/SEA total, you say that if the total is set 10 points over the sum of both offensive averages take the over but in this case you took the under?

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
      just wondering on the PHX/SEA total, you say that if the total is set 10 points over the sum of both offensive averages take the over but in this case you took the under?
      Generally I use that as a guideline, but it really doesn't work well with totals over 200... Another one I like is when the second half total is way less (or more) than half the original spread, it's saying something. why isn't the second half total 114 or so?

Sonics/Suns u105 2ndh

3 units

Sonics+11 2ndh/+700 2ndh

1.5 units/ half unit ml

Split for the day, ot kills the under in Chicago.....

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
        UNDERDOG.....can you explain this view please? is the way you play it, if the sum is 10 OR MORE over both averages then you take the over? or if it's 10 OR LESS over both averages? just curious cause this is definately a view that i've never considered. thanks in advance for the help.

Comment

I say just go with your gut :wnk:

Comment

Originally posted by killacam96 View Post
            UNDERDOG.....can you explain this view please? is the way you play it, if the sum is 10 OR MORE over both averages then you take the over? or if it's 10 OR LESS over both averages? just curious cause this is definately a view that i've never considered. thanks in advance for the help.
            UNDERDOG, could you please explain your thinking? i only want to understand. thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by killacam96 View Post
              UNDERDOG.....can you explain this view please? is the way you play it, if the sum is 10 OR MORE over both averages then you take the over? or if it's 10 OR LESS over both averages?
              I must stress this isn't something that's going to hit 90% of the time, but I did track it 3 years ago & it hit around 58%. I don't play it every time, but rather use it as a reason to dig a little deeper.....

The angle is this- Take the two teams that are playing & add up their average points scored. If the total is 10 pts or more lower than the sum, then the under is the play. If the total is 10 pts or more higher, than the over is the play. When it's an under it's almost always an anti-public play, as it goes against your average bettor's perception. I do think the system has less success with overs... I used it Sunday with the Spurs/Clips game. Both of their averages combined totaled 190.5, & the total was set at 180. The result was a 170 pt game. It also was very successful for a while with Celtics unders, though I think those may be starting to even out. Hope that helps :thumbs:

Comment

sweet. thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X