~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY - JAN. 3rd ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY - JAN. 3rd ~~

Haven't posted in awhile. I just moved and have been super busy getting settled, but I've been playing 1 play a day for the past week and pulled a nice 5-2... some games in NBA and some bowl games. So I'll start posting my 1 play each day and see how it does over the next 30 days. I'll post it in the forum for the sport each day.

Starting Bankroll $5000

Current Bankroll $5000

Each bet = $550 to win $500

JANUARY 3RD = DENVER NUGGETS -2

GL w/ your picks.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

good luck

Comment

Good Luck, been wondering where you had gone, I go on and off, sometimes I like to do the one play a day then I hit a streak I go on a strength in numbers tirade and then go back ot one a day
      Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
      Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

thanks gsad :thumbs:

USFMD82 ... I have always been a guy who has tried to hit 2 of 3 each night or 3 of 5, but since I've broken it down to just playing my favorite play I'm feeling much more confident and building my bankroll more consistently. I'll try and post everyday so check the football and other basketball forums if you don't see me here in the NBA. :thumbs:

Comment

Well the Spurs controlled the pace of this game alot more than I would have liked, but a win is a win.

Starting Bankroll $5000

Current Bankroll $5500

Each bet = $550 to win $500

JANUARY 3RD = DENVER NUGGETS -2 WIN

Comment

Working...
          X