X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavorca NBA Friday

NBA 1/4:

Minnesota +6 ... 0.5 Unit

Minn at home vs Den, who is off a home win vs SA and on 0 rest. Teams have done poorly following a win over SA in general since '04, and the situations for Den (0 rest, road fav, prev at home) aren't too hot after that either. Den is 0-3 SU this year in away games on 0 rest following home win. Minn has lost 2 close games to Den this year, 99-91 in Minn and 99-93 in Den, with Minn leading at the half in both games. They actually blew the one in Minn too, with Den outscoring them 25-14 in the 4Q, so they have played with Den. 1Q and 1H might be attractive given that stuff, but I'm just taking the game. Minn only 4-10 ATS at home, but check out their schedule. Their home games have been brutal, with Seattle being the only cupcake IMO (yea, they lost that one, lol), but IMO that's a hard schedule for anyone, esp a team like Minn. Den not spectacular on the road, 6-7 SU and 6-6-1 ATS with a cover in every SU win. Minn with 1 day rest after L to Port in their 1st game at home after 5 game trip, IMO not a bad spot for them.

This is just a regular play, nothing special. Minn is a young team with virtually no track record on this group of players, so they could lay a total egg. Sometimes I just stumble on something interesting like this when I'm going through the games and it gets better as I run with it.

GLTA! :thumbs:
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)
Working...
X