~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY : JAN. 4th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY : JAN. 4th ~~

Started posting this yesterday, but just to make **** easy on me I'm going to post the plays I made since January 1st. I went 1-1 the two days prior so no biggie. Only going with my favorite play each day. Tracking it month by month starting with a $5000 bankroll at the beginning of each month and tossing flat $550 bets each day. Worked last month making a little over 3K. Not going to keep a record, it's all about the bankroll. Good Luck tonight. :beerbang:

STARTING BANKROLL = $5,000

CURRENT BANKROLL = $ 5,450

JANUARY 4th = GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS -2

I think some people have forgot how well this team played at home last year. They went 30-11 and they've gone 8-6 so far in 07-08... after starting 0-5. I'm taking the team that is looking to BUILD on last year vs. a team who is 0-4 ATS in the last 4 games in this matchup. A team that went 15-26 on the road last year and who is already 12-5 on the road this year. The home team is also 8-2 SU in this match-up in the last 10 games. Plus, the Warriors are beating their opponents by more than 10 pts. on average at home over the past 6 weeks. Taking another small home fave again here tonight, hope it isn't as close at last night. Since I'm not betting against the Spurs I don't think it will be.

--

JANUARY 1st = GEORGIA BULLDOGS (FB) -8 ½ = WIN
    JANUARY 2nd = OKLAHOMA SOONERS (FB) -7 - LOSS
    JANUARY 3rd = DENVER NUGGETS -2 = WIN
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Should have gone with one of the other two plays I was considering... Wizards or Lakers. Warriors couldn't maintain any sort of momentum.

JANUARY 4th = GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS -2 = LOSS

STARTING BANKROLL = $5,000

CURRENT BANKROLL = $4,900
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Working...
    X