NO/Phx - Over 107 (1st Half)

Be back later for more...

GLTA :thumbs:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Adding...

Det. -2

Boston/Det. - Under 182

Boston/Det. - Under 91 (1st Half)

Detroit -2 to the #1 team in the league?!?! Hopefully it's a trap game for the Boston play.
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

GL, ATB....man, I was leaning toward the Suns tonight. I realize the Hornets are a very, very good road team...and I have had a lot of luck taking them from time to time...but b2b road games and a possibility D. West won't play tonight....hmmm...he banged his hip up pretty badily in the 4th quarter last night...if he goes, I don't think he'll be near 100%...without him, they lose nearly 20 pts./10rebs. and a guy who hits 17 footers at a very high percentage.

Have you got some new info on West that I don't have? Or do you think the Hornets stay within the number without him?

Thanks, and again, GL!
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Go Under!!!
        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
          GL, ATB....man, I was leaning toward the Suns tonight. I realize the Hornets are a very, very good road team...and I have had a lot of luck taking them from time to time...but b2b road games and a possibility D. West won't play tonight....hmmm...he banged his hip up pretty badily in the 4th quarter last night...if he goes, I don't think he'll be near 100%...without him, they lose nearly 20 pts./10rebs. and a guy who hits 17 footers at a very high percentage.

Have you got some new info on West that I don't have? Or do you think the Hornets stay within the number without him?

Thanks, and again, GL!
          As of D. West is questionable. I know losing D. West will hurt NO offensively, but if everyone step up and contribute, Suns can be beaten. Back to back road game, it's gonna be tough for NO, but I think they can pull it off tonight. If anything, hopefully NO lose by 5-6 pts.

Adding

Boston/Det. - Under 90 (2nd Half)
          Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

YESSSSSS 6-1 BIG NIGHT!!! :party:
            Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Working...
            X