***UDoggie's Tuesday NBA Plays***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Tuesday NBA Plays***

1-1 yesterday no juice, pissed at myself for not hammering the Suns over... stupid. Oh well, today I'm on....

Lakers/Grizzlies o215.5-105

Grizzlies+6-105

Bucks+6-101

Wizards-2.5-105

Sonics/Cavs u194+100

3 units each

4.5 pt teaser

Jazz-3.5
    Bulls-2.5

3 to win 3 units

Grizzlies+225

Bucks+230

half unit each
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Memphis/ over- Grizz are sure to be an unpopular play here, but I think they can keep this one close & possibly win. The Lakers are on a run, 8-2 last 10, but will be without Radmanovic tonight. That's a good defender lost, & IMO the Lakers have been slipping defensively anyway. They allowed 96 to the Pacers, 93 to Philly, 110 to Boston, 109 to Utah & 115 to the Suns, all at home. Now they are in Memphis on the front end of a b2b (they face the Hornets tomorrow). Memphis is extremely inconsistent, but I do like they way they have been playing the last couple games. They beat the Heat by 7 Sunday, lost by 4 @ Boston, & had a blowout road win vs. the Pacers. Look at the Lakers last 6 road games....

@Knicks- won by 5

@Philly- won by 5

@Clev- lost by 4

@Bulls- won by 12

@GS- lost by 2

@Den- won by 4

So in the last 6 road games, the Lakers have won 1x by more than 5, yet the public adores them today. The cherry on top for me was the last 2 games played last season @ Memphis....

Memphis won 128-118- LaL were in letdown mode off home win vs. Dallas, but still.

Memphis lost 121-119- Kobe had to drop 60 for the win.

Bucks- Horrible spot for Philly situationally. I know Redd is likely out, but it doesn't matter to me. The 76ers are off a 6 game west coast road trip with just one day off before playing @ home today. To make matter worse, they'll be traveling to Toronto to play tomorrow night. This game might as well be another road game for them. Also, the Bucks have revenge from a 15 pt home loss to Philly. IMO the 6 pts is a severe overreaction to Redd being out, paired with the Bucks sucky road record. BTW, I'll likely be on the Raptors big tomorrow, regardless of the spread.....

Wizards- Unpopular home fave here with the Wiz.... IMO the Rockets are playing better without T-Mac, but with Damiels back in the lineup, I have to go with the home team here on a short number....

Sea/Clev under- The Sonics last 4 games on the road....

@ Wash 86 pts

@ Phx 96 pts

@ Port 79 pts

@ Jazz 75 pts

So, yeah, they struggle. To make matters worse, the Cavs D has been stepping it up lately, holding their last 6 opponents under 95 pts. I think they can hold the Sonics under 85 pts tonight. For the record, I wholeheartedly recommend laying off the side here- The Cavs as faves are just a horrible proposition, let alone 9 pt faves. The Cavs have won just 3 games all season by more than 7 pts, & have just 1 win in their last 11 games over 7 pts.

Jazz & Bulls- Both home teams I like to win, yet don't feel comfortable laying that much chalk with. The Jazz are off a loss to Portland, but have had 2 days rest. The Pacers are on the front end of a b2b, & Utah has revenge from a 20 pt loss @ Indy. If Tinsley was definitely a go, I would probably be on the over, but he's iffy. The Jazz are 4-1 at home, with the sole loss being to the Celtics. The Pacers are 0-5 last 5 road games, with 4 of them being by double digits. The Bulls have 2 days rest & are off a 1 pt win vs the Kings. The Knicks are the Knicks & have won just 1 road game all season.....

Comment

1 dumb parlay & I'm done....

Sonics+11-155
      Bucks team o91.5
      Heat-125
      Bulls-310
      Jazz-360
      Kings+6.5-155

.5 to win 7.35 units

Comment

good luck today Udog.. I'll be on most of those tonight. :thumbs:
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Not to be the contrarian, but I never really thought Radmonovic was much of a defender in his days in Seattle and with the LAC. Maybe he got better?

In any case, I agree with the Memphis play

Comment

i dont know about the grizz being a contrarian play. one of the biggest squares i know is on them lol. he hasnt won a bet in his last 8 tries. pretty good fade:thumbs:

Comment

I like the under on the Sonics. GL!

Comment

UD!

GLTN UD.... liking that over, lets post up on those 2nd halfs :D :beerbang:
                GO!! ARGOS!!!....
                R.I.P #21
                2007-08 NBA Thu January 31: 25-13 Record [65%][+286.93units]

Comment

GL tonight :thumbs:

Comment

gl udoggy :thumbs:
                    **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

brap brap

GL UD :beer2:

Comment

Thanks guys....hope you're all doing well :thumbs:

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                        Not to be the contrarian, but I never really thought Radmonovic was much of a defender in his days in Seattle and with the LAC. Maybe he got better?

In any case, I agree with the Memphis play

OK, so I may have been embellishing there LoL. Lakers shooting lights out, hopefully they fade & Memphis can grab the backdoor... not looking too likely with them down 19 at the moment.....

Magic/Kings u99 1sth

2 units

Kings+145 1stq

1 units

Like Kings for game, may jump in at the half....

Comment

before i say what im going to say, dont take it the wrong way. Im not bashing you at all, but im trying to figure out your methods...

im sure it isnt every time, but i see you on memphis a lot of the time. they are one of your plays more often than other teams and im sure its not everytime but it seems like everytime i look at your thread and you are on memphis it loses? Is this completely situational? like are you playing them in certain situations off a blow out or home dawg? Im just wondering ebcause it seems like it always loses with memphis.

thanks bud:thumbs:

Comment

Pacers/Jazz u105.5 2ndh

1.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                              im sure it isnt every time, but i see you on memphis a lot of the time. they are one of your plays more often than other teams and im sure its not everytime but it seems like everytime i look at your thread and you are on memphis it loses? Is this completely situational? like are you playing them in certain situations off a blow out or home dawg?
                              I dunno Daws, honestly I never thought I played them more than any other team. Maybe it's because they're always catching points, & I like the homedogs LoL. I thought they would cover today, so I played em. 1st quarter was just too much for them to overcome.....

Comment

Working...
                              X