Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flushing Humpday

Perfect 3-0 yesterday on NBA +5.5 units

I'm a big Clipper fan and was suprised to see this line at only ORL -3.5. I know that ORL played the late game in Sac tonight and that they had to exert alot of energy the second half to get back in the game, + they've been stinking it up on the road lately....but my Clips simply can't keep pace with the high octane offenses in the league. Howard's presence in the paint should keep Kaman from the only consistant offense the Clips can muster. Tim Thomas, Sammy and Brevin Knight are all gimpy....... basically it comes down to Maggette/Kaman vs Howard/Lewis.... and the supporting cast for ORL is alot better Clips should stay within 10... but I don't think they cover the 3.5.

ORL -3.5
    4 unit play.....
    Last edited by FlushingHearts; 01-09-2008, 03:14 AM.
    NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
    HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

1-0 (+4 units) today....

Clippers kept it within 10, but the Magic could have blown it open twice. There led by 18 in the first quarter and the Clips got it down to 1. Then they blew it back up to 18 in the 3rd quarter and the Clips got it back down to 1 in the 4th. Cover actually came down to the last minute of the game. My Clips actually did better than I expected them, but I'm going to lay off ORL for a while, that team is just too streaky.
    NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
    HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

Working...
    X