Flushing NBA Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flushing NBA Thursday

Been 4-0 last 4 plays..... going with the obvious one for tonight...

Suns/Jazz Under 220 1/2 (4 units)

Nash did not make the flight to Utah because of the flu (not determined if he will join the team later today) and Grant Hill is out for 2 weeks. Suns just played last night and went to overtime... then had to fly to Utah... Hopefully Nash stays home and there may be an off chance that Kirilenko comes back from injury to play which should help the under. Marion also tweaked his shoulder in last nights game and Bell is coming back from the flu (although he did hit 6 3's yesterday). I'm thinking this one has a good chance of hitting under.
    NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
    HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Nash confirmed out. Line opened at 225 and has dropped to 219.5. Also looks like Marion might be a game time decision.

Nash will miss game vs. Jazz
    Paul Coro
    The Arizona Republic
    Jan. 10, 2008 10:54 AM

Suns guard Steve Nash, who left Wednesday night’s game in the third quarter because of the flu, is not with the team in Utah and won’t play when the Suns and Jazz meet at 8:30 p.m.

Nash went to a Phoenix hospital last night for a midnight IV. Suns head athletic trainer Aaron Nelson said he would instruct Nash to stay home today, although Nelson said Nash was doing better.

Elsewhere:

Grant Hill checked out of a Phoenix hospital last night after a successful appendectomy. He’s expected to miss two to three weeks. Shawn Marion, who fell hard on his right shoulder and elbow during last night’s game, is with the team in Utah and will be evaluated later today.

Rookie D.J. Strawberry, who had not been scheduled to join the team until Friday’s practice in Phoenix, is flying in to Salt Lake today instead, giving the Suns 10 players for tonight if Marion is available.

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

GL today FH, lean to the under as well :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Not calling it a bad play... but I think Bell & Barbosa = faster pace.
        "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biff_Tannen View Post
          Not calling it a bad play... but I think Bell & Barbosa = faster pace.
          Banks will get the start at pg though... Nash averages over 12 assists per game with no other teammate averaging over 3.5. Pace may be fast, but it doesn't mean the shots will be set up well for open looks.... JMO
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks UD.... been following your posts for a long time (back at the other place too)...

Furious pace to start the game, but thing calmed down... the thing with Barbosa is that he can shoot the suns out of the game, so D'antoni isn't going to let him chuck it everytime down the court. I'm hoping someone pulls away in this one, can't see how the suns legs are going to hold up in the 2H with 9 players dressed.
            Last edited by FlushingHearts; 01-10-2008, 11:37 PM.

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Working...
            X