Clear All

Nets as a fave LoL :puke:

Cats :beerbang:

Spurs team o49.5-105 2ndh

1.5 units

Spurs-245 2ndh

Lakers-230

1 to win 1.02 units
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Yeah the Nets are pathetic.. I think I'll avoid playing them for the rest of the year.
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Wiz and Cats

thanks

Comment

Didn't know that Redd is back lol... I don't keep up with the Bucks very closely. Bucks +10 looking good bro. What a day especially with that Wiz ML

Comment

I think the refs have the over in the Laker/Sonic game because evrytime a shot is missed it's a foul!

Comment

Originally posted by GKL68 View Post
              Didn't know that Redd is back lol... I don't keep up with the Bucks very closely. Bucks +10 looking good bro. What a day especially with that Wiz ML
              you shouldn't comment on other peoples games untill they are over.

Comment

:bang: I need a good hedge for that Lakers/Sonics Under... anyone 2H thoughts Dallas/Sac.... Lakes/Sonics? No defense for Lakes Sonics... almost funny to watch the defense.....

bah...
                NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
                HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

Originally posted by FlushingHearts View Post
                  :bang: I need a good hedge for that Lakers/Sonics Under... anyone 2H thoughts Dallas/Sac.... Lakes/Sonics? No defense for Lakes Sonics... almost funny to watch the defense.....

bah...
                  there's nothing to hedge if you have the under, all you can do is pray.

Comment

Going with 4 units Lakers -2 1/2 2nd Half....

Lakes had a chance to pull away twice... I think they do it in the 2nd... its become the Kobe show...

Could start off the week on a really bad note...
                    NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
                    HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

Originally posted by GKL68 View Post

Bucks lose big mouth. Uhhh Bucks look good ughhh

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                        Anyone notice how badly home faves have been doing ats? Looked earlier & they are something like 8-12 ats last couple days. Just thought I'd throw that out there....
                        home faves 1-3 ats tonight.....

Tough loss on the Bucks, but still a good night. 6-4 +8.46 units :thumbs:
                        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                        X