Flushed Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flushed Tuesday

Got dumped in the toilet from that Lakers/Sonics game...... had the under and 2H Lakes -2 1/2....

Lots of fishy lines today.... Only one that I'm confident in taking is CLE -1.5. Getting this one early, line should move to 2 or 2.5 in the morning. Todays play is:

CLE -1.5 (5 units)

IF I lose this one, I'm back to 1 unit on everything and might be done betting games this week. :surrender:

GL Everyone
    NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
    HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

I lost a total of 40 units within the past few seasons specifically on cavs lines just like this, with the cavs at -2 on the road against weak teams and went 0-4. It's not that I haven't learned after I went 0-2, but it looks too good to pass every time thinking Lebron won't let them down. So I slam 10units each time hoping it was just a bad beat the previous times. Anyway, just sharing my experience. Since I had a good day yesterday, I'm willing to test this line out one last time with just 4 units this time. If it makes 0-5 then I'm always going to stay away from this fishy line. GL to us both. :drunk:

Comment

:cross:

I'm with you... I'm swearing off Lebron and co if they can't win this one. I lost a few this season on some enticing Cavs lines too...... Hopefully they take it to the basket and not get caught up in a 3pt chucking match.... Go Cavs!!!

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Thanks Flushing. Feel the same about these Cavs lines, but one of us will be right, lol. Originally from LA and love the Hornets but currently in Memphis. I root for the Griz but not a homer or anything. Should be a good game. GL on your future plays! :thumbs:
        NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
        NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

Back and forth.... now overtime....

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Geez that was too close for comfort. I'm staying away from these "trap" games from now on. Congrats! :cheers:

Comment

Adding 1 unit on Clips/Phx under 209 1/2

and UNLV -2... too lazy to make a thread in CBB.

:beer2:

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Yeah.. Navarro and Gay were money all night..... really glad I had Lebron working for me tonight.. same here, going to try to stay away from those trap games, but they are just too tempting sometimes.....

Clips had a basket taken away at the end of the first half after review..... let's hope we don't need it for the under.....:cross:

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

2-0 on the night +6 units. Cavs game was fun to watch..... But going to stay away from them for a while too.... My list of stay away teams are: ORL and CLE. My Clips controlled the pace of the game with PHX and kept the under in play all game, they even got the win. And its a treat to watch ole Sammy out there schooling faster/taller/more athletic players with his basketball IQ. Something didn't look right with the Suns. Diaw looked really clumsy and Marion/Nash weren't sharp at all. Maybe they get it back for the Lakers.... I think I'll lay off that game... maybe play the totals.

Early lean for tomorrow is GS +1. I just don't think that Indy is that good and although the last games final score was close GS outscored them by 20 the final 3 quarters. The main reason that games score was close was O'neal played out of his mind making 11-19 and had 6 blocks.

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Cle/Mem was entertaining, congrats on Cle. I watched the game too and wondered on something that hit me about mid-3Q. Did it seem like Mem played a lot of the game like a glorified pickup game or something? Not sloppy, just hardly any D or apparent offensive structure (even for the NBA). I'm now like 1-5 on Mem...but it just seemed like a revelation for me and wondered what you thought after watching.

Leaning to GS too but like that over more. Nice job and GL! :thumbs:
                    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
                    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

Memphis is a pesky team. They have the deep threats (Miller/Navarro), they have the post presence in Gasol, the athlete (Gay) and a stud pg that just took over (Conley). They had lapses where Cleveland would stretch it up to a 6-10 point lead, but this game in particular is hard to assess what went wrong, because Lebron just took over. To me, it seems they have too many scorers and not one of those guys is someone you would label as a defenseive guy. I think things will improve with Conley taking over and Stoudamire out, but thye really need to work through Gasol rather than try to create their own shots...
                      Navarro's 3pt shooting is crazy....

As for GS/IND... I had the under on the last game and it hit, and I'm playing the under on this one too. GS/IND don't really like each other much. They had that big blockbuster 8 player trade last year.. Dun and Murphy were boo'd everytime they touched the ball on Sunday in GS. I'm sure that Jackson/Harrington will get the same in Indy. I also don't expect J.O to put up the #'s he did the last game, but I'll take his 6 blocks for the under.

I'm playing 2 units on GS +1 and 2 units on the under.

GL with your plays!!!

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Working...
                      X