~~ Wizards/knicks Trend Tonight ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ Wizards/knicks Trend Tonight ~~

You guys ever heard of this??? It's called the Alcea Angle. Named after a train between the two cities.

The league is 0-10 ATS (-8.0 ppg) since March 6th 1996 in Boston after beating the Knicks in New York. Similarly, the league is 0-10 ATS (-9.2 ppg) since January 20th 1997 in New York after beating the Celtics in Boston. (On back to back road games)

In 2007-08, there are seven road trips through New York and Boston. Five of the seven trips start in New York and two start in Boston. The first two teams this year that have made the trip...

1) DENVER (Nov. 6-7) = Lost at NYK, then lost at BOS. Did not fit trend.

2) GOLDEN STATE (Nov. 20-21) = Won at NYK 108-82, then lost at BOS 82-105.

Now Washington who just won at Boston for the 2nd consecutive game last night 88-83, heads to play the Knicks tonight.

So if I was a lines maker, what would I have to do to make sure there is action on the Wizards tonight. I'd say make them a tiny road fave. That's what they did and that's why 70% of the money is on the Wiz tonight. Just some food for thought fellas.
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 01-15-2008, 04:40 PM.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Also, the fact that Marbury is out... only makes it easier for the books.

Not alot of reverse line movement either, that would scare people off. I'm thinking of going with the KNICKS +3 tonight.
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 01-15-2008, 04:58 PM.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Working...
    X