Flushing Humpday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flushing Humpday

Alright... Had a good day thanks to King James :bow: .

Today playing

GS +1 2 units
    GS/Indy Under 223

Got both these lines last night and line movement now has Indy -2 and o/u at 221 1/2.

I'll take that.... GS owned Indy after the first quarter on Sunday, I had indy +10 in the 2H and they couldn't hold it. Baron and Tinsley went at each other hard and J.O had one of his best games of the season. I realy like the under and still don't think that Indy is a good over bet. Trends say: Under is 13-5-1 in GS last 19 road games..... Under is 5-1 in Pacers last 6 home games.. Under is 4-1 in PAcers last 5 as a home favorite.

Depending on how this goes, maybe I'll have more tonight.

GL everyone
    NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
    HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

A local radio guy had some dumb play on words about the Griz that was something like: "They've got really good players together, but they don't play really good together." Thought it was just about right when I heard it a couple weeks ago, and you got at the same thing. Anyway, that's over with. Will be on the over, but GL with your others :thumbs:
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

I'm with ya on the under. Lean on GS as well. GL to us! :beerbang:

Comment

What kind of a 4th quarter was that? :puke:

0-2 on the day... just a horrendous quarter for the Warriors, blowing a 14 point lead and giving up 46 to Indy.... ugh... my UAB bet covered the whole night only to push at the end... not a good night.... congrats to the Pacer/over backers.... we'll get it right tomorrow..
        NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
        HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

Working...
        X