Utah at Denver

Pic: Utah +4

Pic: Utah/Denver...Over 220

Phoenix at L A Lakers

Pic: Phoenix -1 1/2

Pic: Phoenix/L A Lakers....Over 225 1/2

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

are you betting these as parlays, straight wagers or what? how many units? or are you betting them or just posting your opinions???? only curious. thanks thor. oh yeah, sweet write-ups for the bowl games!

Comment

Thor always flat bets, and does straight wagers on the side and total of each game.

GL...looking hard at that Utah play...I know the Jazz blow on the road, but the Nugs are banged up....GL!

Comment

Thanks...Killacam.....JohnnyMapleLeaf...Thanks...! !!

Killacam...Johnny Told ya Right..Sorry I was not able to Answer Earlier...BOL on Friday..!!

JohnnyMapleLeaf..Thanks..BOL to ya Friday Also..!!

Looks like 3-3 Nite....171-141-3...Reg Season Overall...:sm:

Looks Like I am Rusty...Split Nite...BOL to All on Friday and Rest of Weekend..!!

I'm Taking Friday Off and Maybe Rest of Time until after Super Bowl or Might Just Let NBA Pass me by This Year....and Not Post/Pick Anymore (Rest of the Season Anyway).....BOL to ALL Here at PredictEm and Those Looking in on Internet...:thumbs:

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
        Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Good to see ya back Thor.........caught Suns last night......hope you stay till playoffs.....thats where you really make money for the board. Later

Comment

Working...
          X