Flushing Friday NBA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flushing Friday NBA

Ok... back to NBA... needed to get away for a day after that GS/INDY meltdown on Wednesday.... Played some NCAABB yesterday and came up +5 units, so let's get back on track here with:

Knicks/Wiz Over 194 (2 units)

These 2 just played a few days ago with the Knicks winning... game total was 198. with Wash shooting 39% and 69% FT's...... Knicks don't get the same production from Crawford (6-7 3's and 29 points) But the Knicks guards kept tempo and scored at will (Crawford 11-19, Jones 4-7, and Robinson 6-9). I expect it to be the same type of run and gun game, but with Washington scoring well over 100. Over is 9-0 in Knicks last 9 road games... they don't play any D on the road...

Bulls/Warriors Under 211 1/2 (1.5 units)

Stephen Jackson is hurt and may not play (toe injury). Those toe injuries can really hobble a shooter and he's the one on GS that is usually the difference between the over and the under. The guys got no conscious when it comes to taking shots. I'm also thinking Nellie will get on them after that 4th Q meltdown on Wed... possibly a little more defense.. that coupled with Hinrich possibly being out tonight makes it a good under play for me....

Depending on how this one goes, I'll probably put something in on Clips/Jazz Under 198.

GL to everyone..
    NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
    HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Adding Clips/Jazz Under 199 (1.5 units)

Clips always have a terrible time in Utah. I think their record in the new building is like 1-35 or something..... Sammy's not going to be able to take his man into the post and score at will like last game. Williams 6'3 and they could always stick Brewer on his at 6'7. Kirilenko is back and should keep Maggette from going off for more than 20. Kaman on Boozer and Tim Thomas on Okur, not too many defensive mismatches.

Should stay under...

GL

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Adding GS 2H -3.5 1 unit

Thinking about hedging my o/u bet. Probably won't since I don't have much on it..

GL all..

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Ended up hedging the Warriors/Bulls o/u and paid the juice....I thought the Warriors -3.5 2H was a much better bet......hit on all 3 of the other bets... so basically 3-0 tonight up 4.375 units.... really had a rough start to the week and cashing + 9 units the last 2 days has me a little over even for the week....

I was way off on the Clips/Jazz under it took a 35 pt 4th quarter garbage time for the under to hit... but we've all been on both sides of those... Probably leaning more towards college tomorrow, but I'll start looking at the cards and post my picks... let's build those bankrolls for Sunday!!:beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Congrats on a winning night.
          YTD NCAAB
          YTD NBA
          YTD NHL
          YTD NFL
          YTD MLB
          YTD NCAAF

Favorite Teams