LAC +3 (-105)

2 units

Comment

I would be careful, the line movment seems to be asking for money on LA
      NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

I like the Clips as well... road fave that's 6-15 su on the road. Clips with quick revenge too :thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by tampayay View Post
          I would be careful, the line movment seems to be asking for money on LA

Not sure how you figure that. Based on what I see public is on Utah to the toon of 72%. Line opened at 4. IF they really wanted/needed money on LA whouldn't the line more to 5? Instead the line went down to 3 or 2.5.

Clippers look like a very solid play. Would seem that the books really needed to get Utah money if you ask me.
          If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Yea, line movement/percentage definitely indicated the books were looking for Utah money.

Tough to play the Clippers this year, but when a team is way below .500 on the road and they're favored, it's normally a good fade. Utah just has the Clippers number for some reason, and has for some time now.

Orlando +3 (-105)

Feel like I'm getting suckered here....but doing it anyway.

Miami +4 (-105)

One of those "hold your nose" plays, but the Cavs as a -4 road fave is worse to me than even crappy Miami as a home dog. Often value is found playing on bad teams. We'll see here, as I like everything about this play except that the Heat suck.

2 units each

Comment

Working...
            X