• NBA Sunday 3/18

NY Knicks +2 (-105)

2 units

Dallas -5 (-109)
    Orlando +8 (+101)
    Philly +5.5 (-105)

2 units each

Comment

Really love the Mavs today, thinking of playing the Magic as well. Magic on the road are a scary play, but no way would I lay chalk this high with the Heat. Though they are on a 9 game winning streak, 6 of 9 wins have been by 7 or less....GL today
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I think there's big money on Dallas. Looks like they're begging the public to take Detroit to me....and fading a team on their first game back after a road trip (especially a successful one) is often a good play.

Then with Dallas blowing it at home against Phoenix in a game they had put away, and then almost losing to Boston, I think they will be far more focused and ready to go today than will Detroit. Doesn't hurt that Dallas is the better team either. As much as I hate road chalk, this line is begging for Detroit action, and I was forced to take Dallas.

I mean really, Detroit wins 5 straight road games, and now they're a mid sized dog at home?

I took Orlando for alot of the same reason you said too. Live value. Miami is rolling, which causes them to be a bit overvalued and Orlando is a bad road team, which often causes them to be a bit undervalued. Neither one is a secret to the public either, and when you combine the two, I think this line is off by at least 2 points. Plus I like that Howard can combat Shaq...something most teams don't have, and a very minor part of my decision was that it's an in state rivalry.

Comment

Working...
        X