Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Sunday NBA***

NBA 178-149-12 +$5220

ML Plays 29-58-1 -$59

4-4 yesterday, 1 big play so far.....

Mavericks-4-120

5 units

Still looking through the card, be back in a bit....:beer2:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

I'm a big Pistons fan, but I gotta say I think you're on the right side. Detroit is coming off a 5-0 west coast trip and just seems like they always lay an egg on their first game back home after a long trip. Anyway good luck and understand that I have to root against you here. lol

Comment

GL Udog! I really like Dallas in this spot:thumbs:

Comment

Thanks Larry, I understand LoL....first game back from a long road trip is a situation where I always look to fade the home team, no doubt a great road trip for the Stones, especially capping it off with a huge win over the Suns. However, with only one game in between, I'm not sure detroit will come out hot. Dallas has been less than stellar as of late, losing to the Suns & barely beating the C's, but I like a 2-7 road team in a good spot laying what I feel is a soft number....looking like no Chauncey as well....

Comment

Thanks Whaley....

Raptors-1

1 unit

:beer2:

Comment

Nice 2ndh showing by Toronto, I knew that was a weak-ass play LoL

Lakers team o102

Magic+8

Port/Sea o196

Hous/philly u186

2 units each

IMO the last Lakers game was a big statement- I'm thinking the rest of the team supports Kobe today...The Lakers have scored over 102 in 6 of last 7 home games, while the T-Wolves have surrendered over 102 pts in 6 of last 7 road games. Pretty much a play on the Lakers, without having to worry about the chalk...

Reasoning for Magic play in Stif's thread....I was close to making a play on the Blazers, but settled on the over. Both defenses have tendencies to play soft, I expect both teams to end up creeping over the century mark. I would expect the Blazers to build on the ot loss to LA...Randolf should be able to dominate underneath, & Roy has been playing solid ball, IMO. On the other side, Ray Allen. Thinking this one will be close, & 42% shooting or better should be enough to push it over. Houston/Philly total is more of a gut feel/system play. Both teams combined avg 191, yet total is set 5 pts lower.....that should be it for the day:beer2:

Comment

Working...
            X