***UDoggie's Friday Spider Tatts***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Friday Spider Tatts***

The losing bug bit me, time to right the ship. A couple so far...

Rockets/Blazers u184.5

Rockets+125

Cavaliers+118

3 units each

4.5 pt teaser

Pistons-2.5
    Jazz-3

2 to win 2 units

Clippers/Hornets u190-102

Grizzlies/Wizards o207.5-103

Lakers/Mavs u205-102

Kings/Jazz o214-105

Bobcats+139

T-Puppies+14-105/ +1250

Clippers +10-101/ +520

2 units each/ half unit moneylines
    Last edited by Underdog88; 01-25-2008, 06:45 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Any thoughts on the Cavs/Suns Game U Doggie?

It seems like the Suns should be covering this one no problem. I noticed you are on the Cavs.

Any info or insight is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by MADMAN View Post
      Any thoughts on the Cavs/Suns Game U Doggie?

It seems like the Suns should be covering this one no problem. I noticed you are on the Cavs.

Any info or insight is appreciated.

The Cavs have quietly won 9 of their last 10 games. Prety quietly I might add. Early in the season I said the Cavs were suicide to play on as faves, but I there's an ebb & flow to that, & I think they may be getting some soft lines right now (but not for long). Imo beating the Spurs on the road on TNT was a huge confidence boost for them, but especially for Z. He's been playing great, & it opens up the whole floor for the Cavs offensively. I think he has an advantage in the post tonight vs. the Suns, which could give him the opportunity to pass out for open looks. Then you have LeBron, who is practically unguardable these days & oh yeah, he's @ home as a dog. Probably happens 2 more times this season, but not that often. You can't tell me there isn't extra motivation for him to go out there in front of his home crowd & beat a top tier team. Lastly, Cavs & revenge games...

Cavs lost 92-74 vs. Dallas------> Won @ Dallas 88-81

lost @ Utah----------------------->won @ home vs. Utah 99-94

Now they have revenge as they lost @ Phx by 11 points. The Cavs have beat every opponent they have faced with revenge except the Nets. ATS is an entirely different matter, but they are dogged, so spread won't come into play. So those are my thoughts, but hell maybe I'm just a sucker for home teams! :sm:

Comment

GL UD :thumbs:

Comment

gl udogg, on bobcats and think i am going to roll the dice with the wolves too, win or lose imo the line isnt taking into account recent play gl :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks HD, Beholdah :thumbs:

Memphis/Wizards o51 3rd quarter

2 units

Hoping for a repeat of the 2nd quarter in the 3rd. Not playing full 2ndh as it may slowdown 4thq blowout style....

Comment

GL Udog :thumbs:
              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                The Cavs have quietly won 9 of their last 10 games. Prety quietly I might add. Early in the season I said the Cavs were suicide to play on as faves, but I there's an ebb & flow to that, & I think they may be getting some soft lines right now (but not for long). Imo beating the Spurs on the road on TNT was a huge confidence boost for them, but especially for Z. He's been playing great, & it opens up the whole floor for the Cavs offensively. I think he has an advantage in the post tonight vs. the Suns, which could give him the opportunity to pass out for open looks. Then you have LeBron, who is practically unguardable these days & oh yeah, he's @ home as a dog. Probably happens 2 more times this season, but not that often. You can't tell me there isn't extra motivation for him to go out there in front of his home crowd & beat a top tier team. Lastly, Cavs & revenge games...

Cavs lost 92-74 vs. Dallas------> Won @ Dallas 88-81

lost @ Utah----------------------->won @ home vs. Utah 99-94

Now they have revenge as they lost @ Phx by 11 points. The Cavs have beat every opponent they have faced with revenge except the Nets. ATS is an entirely different matter, but they are dogged, so spread won't come into play. So those are my thoughts, but hell maybe I'm just a sucker for home teams! :sm:
                That some good stuff UD. Thanks for that and your Cavs are looking real good right now.

GL

Comment

with ya on the rockets. i like that under too. :thumbs:
                  "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

the line was tight in C-town... :drunk:

Comment

Rockets/Blazers u184.5

Rockets+125

:thx:

tailed ya on both.........:thumbs:

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

Damn Cavs lead the whole game & blow it. Wolves moneyline oh so close, but end up 7-7 +5.37 :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                        X