Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• highday

23-27-1 -5.2 units

could have had a big night last night had i gone with my original instinct with the tnt game totals.

1 unit

BOBCATS+130 at bulls= wanted a better price but when it dropped to +130 figured i'd take it b4 it potentially dropped more

cats seem kind of thin right now as last game the starters saw very heavy minutes which is a slight concern to me. however despite the bulls good win over pacers i cant see them matching that here. deng and gordon are significant losses and the bobcats are fighting to avoid the season sweep. doubt heinrich has another lights out performance. what im hoping is for the cats to really come in with intensity, as they come off competitive losses against spurs and mavs and are fighting to avoid getting swept by the crappy bulls.

im think the mavs beat the lakers, undecided if i want to lay the chalk

also i dont look at nuggets as a blowout team right now so giving nets a look, and twolves i will decide on in next couple minutes

1 unit

TWOLVES+14 at celts

if mavs line drops any more im on them...

Comment

1 unit

NETS pk -105 2nd half

thinkin the nuggs give some back in th 2nd half. hit hawks 2nd half play other night at denver. similar play here

Comment

Working...
      X