• Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Tuesday Spider Tatts***

NBA 401-396-7 +44.27 units

Riding a 4 day win streak......

T-Pups+5/ +178

Hawks/Suns o208-105

3 units each/ 1unit moneyline
    Last edited by Underdog88; 01-29-2008, 12:09 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

read my mind with the t wolf play, bulls still banged up and wolves ara confident bunch right now. im gonna see if i can get a better number

also, gl with that over. im probly gonna take the hawks. looks like a nice spot for them. suns first game back from trip where they ended tired and sluggish, and have the spurs on deck. joe johnson is due to start hitting some shots. line at 8.5 gonna see if i can get 9 again. u lookin at the side at all?

Comment

That over looks like gold my friend. :thumbs:
      "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
        read my mind with the t wolf play, bulls still banged up and wolves ara confident bunch right now. im gonna see if i can get a better number

also, gl with that over. im probly gonna take the hawks. looks like a nice spot for them. suns first game back from trip where they ended tired and sluggish, and have the spurs on deck. joe johnson is due to start hitting some shots. line at 8.5 gonna see if i can get 9 again. u lookin at the side at all?

Yeah, was running out the door earlier so I didn't have time for writeups, but the TWolves are the better team right now. Scary playing them on the road, but look at how they've been playing the past week. Jefferson should be able to do plenty of damage underneath, & Gomez has been playing solid ball. Bulls as faves right now is just a bad proposition.....

I do think the Hawks have a good chance at covering the number, as I think they can get close to the the century mark. If there is a game Johnson will get up for, it's this one. However, I could see the Suns jumping ahead early & staying ahead. Either way, I think the over is the best play for this game....

Comment

Celtics/Heat u91 2ndh

2 units

Comment

GL tonight UDog, I like that 2H under
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Thanks wsox...

Warriors/Rockets u101 2ndh

2 units

Line says it all. 106 1sth pts & the 2ndh total is giving you the game line back? I'll bite
              Last edited by Underdog88; 01-29-2008, 09:59 PM. Reason: got the 101!

Comment

Sonics+4 2ndh

Spurs/Sonics u95 2ndh

1.5 units each

Should have just played the Sonics when they were +8 for the game, but IMO this one stays close....

Comment

GL U!
                  :beer2:
                  ...toke on...

Comment

Working...
                  X