Cleveland at Dallas
    Pic: Cleveland/Dallas...Over 188 1/2

Charlotte at Portland
    Pic: Charlotte/Portland...Under 192 1/2

LA Clippers at Seattle
    Pic: LA Clippers/Seattle...Under 197

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor

Comment

GL Thor....Hammer 'em, bro....

Comment

GLTY Bro...
        Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Thanks...AddictedToBetting...JohnnyMapleLeaf..Home dawg...Really Thanks for Replies..1st Game Just 1 Basket Got me...Most Likey Someone Missed a Dunk or Easy Layup During the Game..LOL..2nd Game Really Thought Both Teams would Score in Upper 80's to Low 90's But Portland Went Off in 3rd Q..That is what Got Me..At Least Got 3rd One Right and Hope that is a Beginning Start to a Big Start Here...and Bigger to Come

Kevin if it is All Right I would Like to Keep Record from Other Site and Add to It..If that is OK...If Not I will Start a new One..Just did Not Know New Rules for Here...Whatever is Cool ..Thanks. and REALLY Thanks for Given this Old Broken Down Guy a Place He can Escape to... Even if it is for just a few Minutes...Thanks Again....Thor24

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
          Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

I don't think that would be a problem there Thor. I've seen people already using their record from UC and bring it over to this site, which is not a big problem for anyone since everyone knows everyone here anyways. I think I saw Kevin used his stats from UC and bringing it over here also. I did the same thing too. I just used my recent record and transfered over here. I'm just too damn lazy to start back all over again, especially with my work hours, god forbid I have to start all over again, lol.

:thumbs:
            Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Working...
            X