• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday

29-27-1 +2.05 units

1 unit

HEAT VS CELTICS: UNDER 182.5

im on a 11-1 streak, all of them plays on sides so tough for me to make this play. i hate playing unders. however neither team really plays uptempo. celts without KG/ ALLEN lose significant scoring and the heat rarely score alot. i dont see either team breaking 100 so ill take my chances. looking for some low scoring quarters.

will likely be on the t wolves again, also..

RAPTORS+ at suns= waiting to see if i can get +10. suns in first game back from road trip with spurs on deck, i dont think the suns will be up for the game enoug to blowout the scrappy hawks. hopefully joe johnson gets going a bit...

1.5 units

HAWKS +9.5 at suns

1/2 unit each

T WOLVES ML +160

HAWKS ML +400

surprised by how many points boston is scoring in that game so far. the heat suck but lately havent been allowing teams to score alot on them. the rate at which the heat are allowing the kg-allen less celts to score is shameful.

didnt want any more than 1/2 unit invested on wolves as it is still an 8 win team on the road, but i love fading the bulls and figure if they dont win they could easily not stay in 4 points

thats it for the night i think, maybe 2nd half play later. looks like the celts are gonna drop 182+ themselves tonight :bang:

gl all :thumbs:

Comment

the celts are up 30 and pierce has 0 points!!!!

Comment

not even close 2nite. dead wrong about hawks game. bounce back day 2marrow.

Comment

Working...
        X