Craptors -6
    WHIZards +5
    Magic -4.5
    Queens +3

2 units each

with u on the craptors

real surprised to see u on the magic. gl 2nite stiff :thumbs:

Comment

Yea, definitely against my normal thinking. I think Philly's hammering of Milwaukee last time out got that line to open a little low. Philly's not all of a sudden a good team, Milwaukee is just injured and bad.

When the public jumped all over Orlando, they did adjust too, so that was another good sign to support my thinking. I'm just thinking Philly doesn't have an answer for Howard, and I don't see the Sixers taking this game SU, so I decided to lay the points. It'll probably end up biting me in the ass, lol

Comment

agree with the thought process homey

fyi, CARON is expected to miss the game 2nite.

Comment

as was i surprised to see it only because road favs arent your cup of tea, but the logic sounds right. two of the biggest squares i know are on the sixers under for what its worth and im fading it.

Comment

Damn, wish I had seen that. I would have faded it too, lol

Looks like the Magic are not going to cover. It figures, the one time I go against my normal logic, it's a loser...

Comment

Gonna add two more:

Portland -7.5
              Charlotte +8.5

2 units

Normally I avoid unpredictable Charlotte on the road, but I think J Rich will be pumped tonight to be back in GS and put on a show. Guess we'll see

Comment

Working...
              X