X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• highday

32-31-1 +2.35 units

1 unit

RAPTORS-6.5 vs lakers= i always lose when i bet on or against the lakers.

this is just a great spot for the raptors. the trade may be a bit of a distraction for the lakers and they . what makes this is a nice spot for the rapts is that the lakers are on 3rd game in 4 nights, back to back travel all the way to canada to face a tough, hot home team. the lakers expelled alot of energy last night in detroit. looking for the raptors to continue the solid play at home and pull away at some point to win fairly comfortably.

a lot of very public road faves 2nite, for now im just stickin with the rapts. may have some 2nd half action

gl 2nite guys :thumbs:

1 unit

RAPTORS-6 (-105) 2nd half= i dont see the lakers shooting such a high percentage in 2nd half.

Comment

i believe i am now 0-10 on/against the lakers this year unless they collapse late in
      4th. freakin thorn in my side :bang:

Comment

1 unit

T WOLVES-6 2nd half

Comment

1 unit

KNICKS +7.5 at blazers= cant believe im playing knicks but blazers arent playing great right now

Comment

2-2= -0.15 u

i'll take a split after the raptors debacle. one day i'll get a lakers game right... wish i hadnt added on at the half

poor knicks, they have been battling hard but just cant win. crawford 6-27, 1-11 3 pts, i think he bounces back 2marrow night at his hometown.

Comment

Working...
            X