Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazers/Sonics

Over 196.5
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

What do u like for second half of laker game
    Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
    NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
    NHL 7 - 9
    SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
    MLB 1 - 1
    NBA 7 - 5
    NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

My over is already turning to ****. Wouldn't have predicted the Blazers would only score 12 points in the 2ndQuarter (ties Portland lowest-scoring 2ndQ of the season). Anybody know of a book that does 2ndHalf Player Props? I'm thinking Brandon Roy wakes up in the and starts to play some ball. And hopefully Nate McMillan tells Zach Randolph to stop lobbing up 20-footers and start hammering it down inside. Big-time 2ndHalf homer play:

Blazers -4.5
      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

yikes, I definately have notcied the Blazers are a 1st half team and tend to blow games in the 4th quarter because of their youth. I'm liking the Hornets to win tomorrow, it's a must win. Look into that one. :beerbang:

Comment

Wow, had a lot of money on that game. I will never bet on the Blazers again, only against them. Seattle was ready to be beaten in the 1st half but the Blazers played bad and showed no signs of wanting to win. That team is hard to watch. Never again Portland, you are terrible. Almost every other team in the league sitting at home with a game rest would wipe the floor with Seattle. I understand Seattle has some good talent, but after a very rough loss the night before in a game where they exerted a lot of energy and then to tank the lead late definetely takes its tool. It did too... Seattle did not play well either in the 1st half, but Portland played terrible and made the game real easy for Seattle. Put Seattle against Cleveland in Cleveland same situation they would have been blownout easily by 20 points. Shame on you Portland and thank you for blowing 6 units with your pathetic play. This is why I do not like Portland and will never bet on them in a game where they are not getting at least 10 points. I see no hope for this team. Beyond for Aldridge and Roy I don't know... Randolph does not play as well as he used too. Even if he does play at a higher level they still aren't that good. Maybe when Darius Miles comes back next year he can save the franchise, many think Portland is an up and coming team but I just don't see it. They have made progress from last year, but I am almost positive there progression will stop next year and they will have to rebuild in a few years. They suck. How they won 26 games is beyond me. I guess teams take them way to lightly.

Comment

Hey Drew, according to your signature you're 5-1 means you're hitting 83%. Why do you rely on picks like mine if you're hitting over 80%?

Comment

Originally posted by DrewGooden View Post
              Randolph does not play as well as he used too. Even if he does play at a higher level they still aren't that good. Maybe when Darius Miles comes back next year he can save the franchise
              O wow, this is one of the most ignorant statements I've heard in a while. Randolph doesn't play as well as he used to? He is having a career year with career highs in scoring, assists, ft %age and is averaging 10.1 rebounds. Wow man, and I really hope your not serious about Darious Miles. The guy has been injured his whole career and would rather be in movies acting than rehabing and playing basketball. I have gone through your last 5-6 posts and you have disrespected multiple people in this forum. This forum is for people to give insight to their picks and we are all here to be helping each other out. Please don't disrespect others and give ignorant statements just because you have lost bets. Everyone eventually goes on losing streaks but gambling is like the stock market, their are business cycles, up and down, light and cold, you will come around but again don't blame others for your loses and most certainly don't give statements that are rediculous and not true. Thank you.

Comment

I'm not really surprised the Sonics won SU...I know they were in a losing streak but they were like 7-3 the last 10 against the Blazers.

Comment

Working...
                X