***UDoggie's Tatterday NBA***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Tatterday NBA***

Off a winning night thanks to the Kings....

Magic/Pacers o214.5-105

Bucks+5.5-105

Grizzlies+9-105

3 units each

Clippers+12.5

Cavaliers-8.5-105

Bucks+210

1 unit each
    Last edited by Underdog88; 02-02-2008, 12:23 PM. Reason: attempting the middle
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Played Clips small before I even capped the game, couldn't believe the line (even without Kaman, Maggete), as LeBron has a sprained ankle & I thought there could be a chance he would sit. Now I see the line has dropped to 8, so either he's out or one of the two Clips are playing. Considering playing for the middle now....

Magic/Pacers over- To me the line would indicate a closely played game. Both teams are on a b2b, which normally would scare me off an over, but not today. Orlando with the revenge angle after losing at home to the Pacers earlier this season, but off a 2 pt road win @ Philly which they failed to cover. Pacers are off a 3 pt home loss to Houston which they covered. I really have no interest in guessing the outcome of this game, as I can see either team taking this one. I do think there will be a fast pace & pts will be scored. Their last meeting totaled 224 pts, & neither team shot over 45%. Tinsley played off the bench last night, so even if he doesn't start, I expect him in the game at some point tonight. IMO it's just a matter of whether or not the shots fall...

Bucks- Houston is on a b2b, where they are 5-6 su. As I mentioned they squeeked by Indy last night, bu are a nice 7-3 last 10. The Bucks are off a 43 pt road loss, and have had 2 days rest to reflect on it. Now they are at home, & with revenge! I think this is a good opportunity to grab the unpopular home dog & hope for the best. Maybe I'll get lucky & Redd will play, but even without him I have to play it. The clincher for me is the Rockets track record on b2b road games this season...

Win @Phx---------> 19 pt loss @ GS

Loss @ Tor--------> 12 pt loss @ Philly

Win @ Chi---------> 12 pt loss @ Det

Win @ Wash........> 9 pt win @ NY

in 4 situations the Rockets have lost pretty convincingly in 3 of them. Have to fade them as road faves today.

Memphis- When will i learn? Apparently never. I would estimate that 25% of my losses can be linked to the Grizzlies. However, the Jazz are on the 2nd of a b2b road game, where they have improved lately but are still just 4-9 su. Gasol traded away which I'm sure will get even more action on the Jazz. Putting my faith in Darko :laughing:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

back on the griz?

Comment

Working...
      X