Nba Job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba Job

Does anyone in here believe that NBA games that are televised on ESPN tend to seem a little fishy. Lakers up 19 in the 4th and win on the number, cmon now. That game was really fishy to me. Either the refs or the players are involved in the action on some games, imo

I would really doubt that...they make too much money to be doing something that might jeopardize their career in the L.

As far as the game tonight, Lakers almost covered the -7 easily but Mr. Bryant turned the ball over when they were up 9 with like 13 seconds left and that enabled the Wolves to cut it to 7. Kobe then drove in for the dunk because I think someone told him he needed a bucket to reach 50 points. Then Craig Smith made a layup to make it 7 again...doesn't seem fishy to me

Comment

Originally posted by MajorWVU View Post
      Does anyone in here believe that NBA games that are televised on ESPN tend to seem a little fishy. Lakers up 19 in the 4th and win on the number, cmon now. That game was really fishy to me. Either the refs or the players are involved in the action on some games, imo
      When are people going to learn?

Comment

Originally posted by MajorWVU View Post
        Does anyone in here believe that NBA games that are televised on ESPN tend to seem a little fishy. Lakers up 19 in the 4th and win on the number, cmon now

Kobe sat a majority of the 4th, since the lead was so large. The Lakers putzed around for a bit & the Wolves hit a couple threes. Honestly I would be more pissed if you had the Wolves, as there was a pretty bad no call at the end that would likely resulted in the Wolves covering....

If anything this tells me that no lead is ever safe in the NBA, so you are better off playing dogs. I try to steer away from big faves, as I usually get burned by them. Defense is severely lacking as opposed to back in the late 80's/early 90's. IMO the NBA is a shell of what it once was....if you want a conspiracy theory, try Dirk missing a ft that would have gave me the win instead of the push. He never misses fts..... the NBA is fixed for sure

Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Stop watching the games then! :thumbs:

Comment

Hell yeah they need to refund my hard-earned money!
            “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Working...
            X