• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Monday NBA***

NBA 180-152-13 +$5080

ML Plays 29-58-1 -$59

2-3-1 last night...working all day tomorrow, some thoughts on the games

NO-6 vs Boston o/u 191

The Hornets are home where they have lost the last two su. Before that they had won 6 straight @ home...the C's have been covering machines lately, coming off a su win in SA....they also lost by just 5 to the Mavs the previous game....Pretty curious as to why Boston is catching so many pts, especially given the fact that the Hornets have lost 8 of 10 su. The Celtics may be a pretty public play tomorrow, but I'm thinking this is a pretty solid situational spot for the Hornets- off a terrible loss to the Kings. Pretty conflicting teams totals wise, as 6 of the last 7 NO home games have gone over 200 (all over the total of 191), while only 1 of the last 5 road games for Boston went over 185. They managed 207 in Dallas, & also put up 91 in SA- I'm thinking this one goes over the total, also considering playing NO team total over (will be 98 when it comes out)

Hawks+2.5 vs Kings o/u 198.5

The last meeting was in Sac, where the Kings won 117-92. Atlanta has won their last 4 home games, while the Kings are 11-23 outside of Arco....that is the same road record as the Celtics. Kins playing 5th in 7 games. I'm on the Hawks to win this one, but am taking the points just in case it comes down to last possession...6 of the Kings last 7 road games have gone over 200, but IMO the total could be close. Going against previous success as the Kings have won 9 of last 10 vs the Hawks.

Hornets-6

NO/Bos o191

Hawks+2.5

Hawks team o98.5

Hornets-1.5 1stq

2 units each

GLTA :beer2:
    Last edited by Underdog88; 03-19-2007, 04:39 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Love the Hornets, Do or Die time for them, Good Luck U

Comment

Line went up to 3.5 for Hawks....what ya think? is johnson playing?

What you think :dunno:
      "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Daddy's NBA Monday (3.19)

Watch out for St. Patty's Day magic still laying around...
        Last edited by Daddy Diego; 03-19-2007, 02:12 PM.
        “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
        1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Joe Johnson is not playing by the way. Going against my emotional impulse to go big on the Kings, and making a small play with the points.
          “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
          1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Thanks guys....edited above to add plays

Diego- my thought is that the Celtics reached the height of their value last game, & aren't going to be getting any lines shaded in their favor anytime soon...IMO the Hornets are simply the better team, & are still eyeing the final playoff spot...these are games they must win if they want to contend...Bad number for me as the line is now sitting at 5, but that's life.

SRN- Joe Johnson hasn't played in the last 4 home games for ATL, which they won....added Hawks team over, as they have gone over the number in 6 of last 7 home games. 3.5 looks better than 2.5, but like I said IMO the Hawks win, but pts don't hurt:beer2:

Comment

LoL at the Kings.....2 pts with under 5 minutes to play in the 3rd quarter. Keep scoring Hawks:beerbang:

Comment

Celtics team u49.5 2ndh

1 unit

Comment

UDog you're pretty good for a 'Newbie'

:victory:
                  “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

u-dog where you playing those 2h team totals (5dimes? betus?)
                    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

5Dimes :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                      X