Monday BBall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday BBall

First posts on nba as I am not as experienced with pro basketball, but I am knowledgeable on the sport so we'll see how I do....

Utah -3.5 (2 units) --Utah dominance at home against a new orleans team I think is going to go cold, hard to play a full season with such a young team and not go cold for a atleast a couple weeks.

Portland -2.5 (2 units) --Portland hasn't had a great last 2 or 3 weeks but against a Denver team that plays absolutely no defense on the road makes portland a good pick because their intensity they play with on the defensive end is going to force denver to take a lot of jump shots and stay out of the lane.

Over in Portland Denver 203.5 (2 units) --With Denver's inability to play an defense, both these teams should be able to hit over 100 with the final score I think being 110-102 Portland. I really see this game going over 200 so 203.5 is not much more above that so its worth taking.

Dallas +3.5 (2 units) --Yes Dallas is on the 4th game of their road trip and also on back to back road games, and Orlando has won 4 straight. I don't see Dallas losing 3 in a row and after the shooting performance yesterday against Detroit, them getting 3.5 looks absolutely beautiful to me.

Miami Toronto under 191.5 (2 units) --Miami and Toronto have gone under 6 straight times and without shaq and haslem, thats 2 of miami's 4 scorers as sad as haslem being the 3rd or 4th best scorer on this team sounds. I don't see Miami shooting well at all and will probably put up less then 90. I do though see Miami keeping this game close most of this game and I have Toronto winning by 5 to 10 points so i see a 95-88 type game keeping this total under.
Working...
X