NBA 417-415-7 +43.68 units

Hornets+150/ +3.5-105

Mavericks+168/ +4.5+100

Clippers+185/ +5-105

2 units moneyline/ 1 unit spread

Wolves+188

Sixers+185

1 unit each
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    NBA 417-415-7 +43.68 units

Hornets+150/ +3.5-105

Mavericks+168/ +4.5+100

Clippers+185/ +5-105

2 units moneyline/ 1 unit spread

Wolves+188

Sixers+185

1 unit each

thought i ran your ass over last night on my way home? :bang: :bang: good luck on the hoops
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Hornets- Playing the revenge angle here, as NO lost the last meeting 99-71. In that game, the Jazz outscored NO 55-28 in the 2ndh, not something that's easily forgotten. The Hornets have dropped their last 2 games after going on a ridiculous ats run, & have plenty of tough games ahead of them. This is no easy play, especially given how hot the Jazz have been this season at home, but all good things must come to an end. Just 3 home losses? That's gonna change- Houston, Portland (sandwiched in between 5 road games), & the C's on a b2b. Possible look ahead to nuggets revenge game here for the Jazz as well.....

Mavericks- After fading them in their last 2 losses, I'm ready to plug my nose & back em tonight. Orlando hasn't lost at home in exactly 1 month, recording 5 straight home wins. Dallas is off a 30% shooting performance. So why back Dallas? Well for one, things are never as bad as they seem. This season, every time the Mavs have been held under 85 points, they win the next game su. Every time they have lost by 12 or more points, they have won the next game. I think Avery had plenty to say about their blowout loss yesterday, & it either serves as motivation tonight, or they lose badly (I'm hoping for the former). Though Orlando won the last couple games, they have struggled defensively (allowing 115 to the Pacers & 106 to the Sixers).

Clippers- Someone has to win this game! I'll take a shot with the Clips getting Cory back tonight (possibly Caveman). NY first game back from a west coast road trip with just 1 day rest after going 0-5.

I see some value in the Wolves as they are 8-2 last 10 ats winning 4 straight at home. They also have revenge after losing to houstonearlier this season by 31 points. Keeping it small because of the Rockets solid play lately. Lean to the Blazers, waiting to see how everything else plays out though. GLTA :thumbs:

Comment

gl 2nite dogg, cash in those doggies :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
          thought i ran your ass over last night on my way home? :bang: :bang: good luck on the hoops
          :laughing: .....sweet.....he is working for Avery on Friday and i couldn't find anyone else to cover so glad you didn't....:laughing:

chalkdoggiedog- GL!.......saw a couple GOY's on Utah today from touts......
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

The sixers blew it, but thankfully the moneylines pay out. 4-4 +4.01 units:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X