LA Lakers at New Jersey

Pic: New Jersey +7 1/2
    Pic: LA Lakers/New Jersey...Under 210

Milwaukee at Memphis

Pic: Milaukee +4
    Pic: Milwaukee/Memphis...Over 193

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

6-4..Nite

....205-156-8...Reg Season Overall

Hoop Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Thor's NBA Hoops: Feb/8th

...YTD...205-156-8...Reg Season Overall

Wednesday Games:

LA Clippers at Boston

Pic: LA Clippers/Boston...Over 185

Milwaukee at Dallas

Pic: Milwaukee/Dallas...Over 187

Utah at Denver

Pic: Denver -2
      Pic: Utah/Denver...Over 217 1/2

New Orleans at Phoenix

Pic: Phoenix -3 1/2
      Pic: New Orleans/Phoenix...Over 214

Seattle at Sacramento

Pic: Seattle +9
      Pic: Seattle/Sacramento...Over 212

Chicago at Portland

Pic: Chicago +5 1/2
      Pic: Chicago/Portland...Over 184

Hoop Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 02-06-2008, 08:23 PM.

Comment

.....WOULD/COULD a Mod Please Seperate these 2 Posts...(NUMBER #3 and #4 Thanks...then Delete #4)..I Thought I had a New Post Starting with Todays Games...THANKS...I will do a Better Job Watching Next Time and Stop the Drinking Until After My POST..and CHANGE the DATE to FEB 6th...Good God I Am surely a DUMBASS..!!...LOL..:sm:...Then Please DELETE THIS POST #4 on this One....Many Thanks...!!!!
        Last edited by Thor24; 02-06-2008, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Sorry I Messed Up and Put Wednesday on Tuesday's POST...and I Put Feb 8th Because All Day Long I was Writing 2/6/8 and Just Messed Up and Put 6/8...Instead of 2/6 and I Asked a Mod to Fix it But I Guess None was Around..???...Because I Was ....8-2 TONITE...Wednesday Nite...But I Guess if I would Have Posted the Right Day It would have Been Seen...??..!!!!

...YTD...Wednesday Nite...2/6/08.....8-2..Overall Wednesday Nite..!!

...YTD...213-158-8...Reg Season Overall

Sorry for the Mess Up But When You Get Up at 5:30 AM and Get Home at 7:18 PM you can Get Just a Little Worn Down and Make a Post Error on a Date...Not to Say that a 80% NITE is Not Too Bad....I Asked for Anyboby to Fix this So If it was Buried with Tuesdays Picks and Someone would Miss it I Guess it was My Fault and I'm Sorry....Would have been a Nice Payday to Follow.....I'm Done for While...Stay Up to Get Finals and Get Up Early to Work...Just Getting Old

Hoop Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 02-07-2008, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X