Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New One On Board !!!!!! Get That Money Wednesday !!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New One On Board !!!!!! Get That Money Wednesday !!!!!

WHATS UP GUYS, GLAD TO BE HERE!!!!!! READY TO MAKE THAT MONEY!!!!!

JUMP ON THE MONEY TRAIN AND HANG ON!!!!! BE BACK IN A FEW TO POST MY PLAYS FOR TODAY!!!!!!! GET READY TO JUMP ON THE BANKROLL STEAMER AND GET READY TO PAY SOME BILLS AND TAKE THE WIFE AND KIDS OUT!!!!! ITS GOING TO BE FUN

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

FINALLY!!!!
      We're SAVED!!!!

:bow:

:boom:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        FINALLY!!!!
        We're SAVED!!!!

:bow:

:boom:
        waiting for the winner lol:drunk: :boog:

Comment

You have successfully grabbed our attention, not quite sure if that's good or bad :sm:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Comment

Alright Guys !!!!!! Wanting To Help Everyone Any Way That I Can

NBA STEAMROLLER PICK FOR TONITE === BOSTON -7, BUT WAIT I HAVE A RARE 2 TEAM STEAMROLLER PICK TONITE STEAMROLLER PICK #2 SPURS/WIZARDS UN184!!!

Other Plays For 2nite ( Regular Plays )

New York -3.5

Atl +3.5

N O / Phx Ov 214

Well Fellas!!! Thats It In The Nba Tonite With A Rare Double Steamroller Pick!!!!!
              Dont Forget To Check Out My Nhl And College Bball!!!!!

Lets Rake In The Cash Tonite!!!!!!

Comment

:eeek: :ohman: Your first day and it just so happens it is the rare day we get the double hot steamer. Just my luck that I am not playing any NBA games today:bang:

Comment

DAMN BO !!!!!! I JUST HAD SOMEONE ON MY COLLEGE BBALL THREAD PRETTY MUCH SAYING THE SAME THING

DON'T SEE WHY YALL HAVE TO HATE!!!!!

BUT LET ME EXPLAIN THIS JUST LIKE I EXPLAINED TO HIM ==== YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY MY PICKS , IM JUST TRYIN TO HELP

DON'T PLAY THEM THATS FINE WITH ME == JUST KEEP UP WITH MY RECORD AND THEN YOU PLAY WHEN YOUR COMFORTABLE!!!!!!

I NEVER SAID IM 100% ON BETS AND IM NOT!!!!! I HAVE GOOD NIGHTS AND BAD NIGHTS JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE!!! BUT DONT HATE JUST BECAUSE IM NEW

IM NEW TO THE BOARD == NOT THE GAME!!!!!!:toast:

Comment

It's not disrespect because you're new, it's the chest thumping steamroller stuff most take exception to. Let your record speak for itself & you'll get along fine here. Liking Boston & the Hawks as well....GL:thumbs:
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Exactly, what UDog said.

Respect is earned baby. We'll all be sucking up to you bigger than life if you can lead us to the promise land. Please show us what you got then pipe in with the online poster version of Dick Vitale.

Bring it dude!
                      Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

IM SORRY IF PEOPLE ARE TAKING MY STEAMROLLER PICKS AS CHEST THUMPING!!1

I CAN REPHRASE IT FROM NOW ON === THATS JUST MY WAY OF SHOWING THE PLAYS I HAVE AS MY LARGE BETS OF THE NIGHTS

THE OTHERS ARE REGULAR PLAYS!!!!

THANKS UDOG HOPE WE HAVE A GOOD NIGHT:thumbs:

Comment

Not Saying They Are Stone Cold Winners Or Even Guranteed

There Just The Plays I Feel The Strongest About For The Day!!!

Anyway Guys, Not Going To Go Back And Forth, Just Follow What You, Leave What You Dont

You Can Keep Up With The Record And See For Yourself!!!!

Later Guys

Comment

No hating here my friend, just playin' around with ya.....!GL with those and dont forget not to scream as most of us are pretty good at reading!:beerbang: BTW I have never capped a basketball game in my life so I would have no clue of a good play vs a bad one, but I would think that the Celtics can cover 7, and Phx and NO apparently score a lot of points so.....hit em where it hurts!

Comment

dude seriously enough with the fking caps and the exclamation points. gl
                              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                              X