~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY : FEB. 9th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY : FEB. 9th ~~

Posting a little early just to see if this forum does do discussion. Looking at the Kings again tonight... G.S. already beat the Kings in Arco by 7 earlier in the year, but Sacramento threw up like 35% shooting that night. They got Bibby this time and a much healthier bench. Also, even though they are on a back to back, Artest had the most minutes with 33 last night. Most starters were under 30. I don't think they'll be fatigued, and it's only a 25 minute flight/2 hour drive to Oakland. Warriors just lost SU at home on Thursday to a horrible and banged up Bulls team AT HOME. They were 30-11 at home last year, already they are 14-9 this year. Kings just snapped Utah's 10 game winning streak. And honestly I don't think C Webb will help the Warriors. His 12 minutes on Thursday were nothing impressive. Warriors seem to have dominance in this series in the past and might be inflated here. Aside from them dropping 3s all night I see this one alot closer to a Pick'em. Maybe Kings +250 worth a shot? Guys have any thoughts on this game?
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

So nobody here liked the Kings +7 hunh... how about Philly -6?

Clippers have scored 100 ore more points in 14 out of 47 games. They've won 7 out of 23 on the road. Last night the Clippers scored 100+ and won on the road SU. This has happened 5 times already this year and in games following, the Clips are 0-5 SU and 0-5 ATS. In these games, the Clippers have been outscored an average of 103-89. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 02-09-2008, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Philly cashed big time damn, wish I didn't have to rely on the Kings tonight.

FEBRUARY 9th = SACRAMENTO KINGS +8

*THIS IS ONLY A HALF BET... $275 TO WIN $250
      Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 02-09-2008, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Well, Kings was the play. I can't believe how low my stack is still this month. Somebody help me. I'm 4-4 and down $700... HA HA the month is still early....

--

February Starting Bankroll = $5,000

February Current Bankroll = $4,300

--

February Past Results (4-4)

FEBRUARY 1st = SACRAMENTO KINGS +3 = WIN +$500
        FEBRUARY 2nd = MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES +8 = LOSS -$550
        FEBRUARY 3rd = NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -11½ = LOSS -$550
        FEBRUARY 4th = MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES +6½ = WIN +$500
        FEBRUARY 5th = CLEVELAND CAVALIERS -2½ = LOSS -$550
        FEBRUARY 6th = NO PLAY
        FEBRUARY 7th = INDIANA HOOSIERS (BB) -1½ = WIN +$250
        FEBRUARY 8th = ORLANDO MAGIC -PK = LOSS -$550
        FEBRUARY 9th = SACRAMENTO KINGS +8 = WIN +$250

Comment

Also, make that 0-6 on the Clippers trend, bet your ass I'm looking at that one in the future.

ALCEA TREND IN PLAY SUNDAY.... THE BET IS BOSTON -1 too easy??
          Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 02-10-2008, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X