• ***UDoggie's Sunday NBA***

NBA 443-437-7 +60.69 units

3-2 yesterday, a couple so far...

Celtics pk

5 units

Spurs/C's u179

Heat+9.5

2 units each

Leaning Wolves again, but I think I can get 5 there. Heat look like suicide, but I think Wade gets up for this one, plus they are rested & at home off a blowout loss. Boston beat the **** out of the Heat, but they kept it within 5 pts @Det, @Dal & vs. SA. I can't believe I played the Heat!

Celtics at home vs the Spurs. Both teams off close wins on the road, SA taking the Knicks to ot. Minny lost by 2 to the C's, but Pierce & Allen both had troubles. I think they get it together @ home & win this one. One of those games I was going to play at 4 or less, but with KG out, the lines a pk. In the end I'm playing on a 21-4 home team to beat a 12-11 road team at a pk. The under is a system play, I expect the public to blindly play the over thinking it's set way too low, but this will be a very defensive game IMO. 84-80 C's if I had to guess:thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

I think the C's are my pick of the day as well. Alcea trend in play.... :thumbs:
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biff_Tannen View Post
      I think the C's are my pick of the day as well. Alcea trend in play.... :thumbs:
      While I think the alcea trend is interesting, I don't know how much merit can really be put in it, for this season at least. I mean, Denver, LAC & Washington aren't the best road teams in the nba to begin with (a combined 25-44 on the road). Den & GS get wins @ NY then face Boston on a b2b & lose? I don't think there is any mystery to that. The Clippers on the road & off a rare road victory? laughable, as you mentioned in your thread. Washington was the only team to beat the C's then lose to the Knicks, but I would think that was a let down. The Warriors are the only team with a respectable road record to have been involved in this trend @ 15-11. Doesn't change the fact that I love this play though....:thumbs:

Comment

I held off once I heard Perkins was out for sure this morning. I wasn't going to watch Duncan beat me like that, but nice hit! Powe did a hell of a job again tonight after winning it last night.

Alcea trend continues... and the Spurs streak snapped. :thumbs:
        "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

was at the game.. powe didnt do much. glen davis anchored the celts down low..

Comment

Heat LoL :puke:

Mavericks team u51 2ndh

Cats/Stones u91.5 2ndh

2 units each

Comment

Cavs-260 2ndh

Nuggets team o47-105 2ndh

2 units each

Comment

Working...
              X