Clear All

• Thor's NBA Hoops: Monday Feb 11th

...YTD...213-158-8...Reg Season Overall

(24-26) Washington at (30-20) Golden St

Pic: Golden St -10

Pic: Washinton/Golden St...Over 213 1/2

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor, like both side & total as well :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks...Underdog88...Looks like a 1-1 Nite...Golden St dug a Hole that was Just too Deep to get Themself Out Of..G St Won the Game but Did Not Cover...Well Just Not the Same Excitement in this as in Football even with College Basketball or Maybe I Need a Break...???...I Think I Need a Long Break...

...YTD...214-159-8...Reg Season Overall NBA

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
      Last edited by Thor24; 02-12-2008, 01:25 AM.
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Nice record there Thor, sadly GS did't cover... did you see that first quarter 127pts.... won that 104 hell eazy, well good luck to you brother and i will be checking you for sure.
        GO!! ARGOS!!!....
        R.I.P #21
        2007-08 NBA Thu January 31: 25-13 Record [65%][+286.93units]

Comment

Working...
        X