TNT Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNT Discussion

Have a little time before work, so I figured we could get some discussion going. Haven't looked deeply into any thing as of yet, here's the lines....

Bulls-2

Heat +2

o/u 195.5

Line opened @ Bulls-4/ 192

Suns-7.5

Mavs+7.5

o/u 205

Line opened @ -6.5/206.5

Bulls line dropped because Big Ben's is a no-go. Perhaps that's why the total went up as well, but I'm not sure it's that big of a deal to be missing wallace. At first glance I would have to go Bulls/ under

A ton of questions surrounding the Suns/Mavs. Will Shaq play? Josh Howard? Mavs off a win @ home, but had to rely on Dirk big time. They won't win tonight without Howard. gearge didn't help his case much with his 0-11 shooting performance last night.....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

i believe shaq isnt playing until after the break.

Comment

yeah. no shaq, which should be fine for the Suns. IMO they win, but not too fond of laying that many pts. Playing team total o106 for Suns. Phx has scored 108+ in 5 of their last 7 games. Biting on the Bulls- the Heat are 4-20 on the road & have lost 11 straight I believe. Tean u96 as well, haven't put up 96 in their last 5 road games... all small plays, so many ? marks...
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thinking about matchups on Pho w/o Marion made me think about whether he guarded Dirk or not. I think I remember a lot of media discussion last year and that Marion might have been taken off Dirk in the playoffs, but I'm not sure. Dirk appears to be so important tonight just wondered if anyone had any thoughts? Does anyone remember this or how Pho defended vs Dal? Thanks.
        NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
        NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

Working...
        X