1st Half: 0-0
    2nd Half: 0-1 -1.00
    Moneyline Favs: 2-1 -0.10
    Moneyline Dogs: 0-0

Taking:

Indiana/Houston OVER 192

Good luck to all!

Kevin

GL Kevin- Houston definitely on an over run.....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL Tonight Kev!

Comment

gl kev

Comment

Adding:

Portland Trailblazers +4

Sure, Zach Randolph is out and Gilbert Arenas hates Nate McMillan and SAYS he wants to pour it on but lets look at the reality of this situation here.

The loss of Zach is being way overstated here. Travis Outlaw probably grabs his extra minutes and has a huge game.

Gilbert Arenas SAID he was going to stomp portland last time and he scored like 9 points?

Wash is 11-19 on the road. They have won 11 times in 30 tries on the road. Thats like 35% chance they win this game based on their record.

As a wise man once told me...

"The difference between a winning handicapper and a loser handicapper is the ability to decipher what should happen vs. what CAN happen."

The Blazers CAN win this game straight up. The Seattle loss wasnt as bad as the score indicated. They were in it until Seattle hit about 5 threes in a row. This team ain't bad at home. Their playing some good ball as well.

Lastly, often times teams come together when their main guy is out. Don't be surprised if Portland wins straight up tonight.

Then again it they may lose and not cover. Good value is what I'm getting at.

Good luck to ya'll.
          Last edited by Kevin; 03-20-2007, 11:28 PM.

Comment

I agree with that 100%. Go Jailblazers :beerbang:

Comment

Arenas is nasty, but a little too much ego. :gulp:

Hope Portland pulls it out for ya. :thumbs:

Comment

Tailin' this won Kev. Have played the Blazer ML as well
                Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Adding Portland 2nd half at a pickem (down 7 at half)

Comment

I'm with ya Kevin. I really think Nate needs to put Sergio Rodriguez back in. The guy has 6 assists in 8 minutes. I realize he's a liability defensively but you can't ignore those numbers.
                    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

both still have a good chance. good luck kev

Comment

Updating:

Didnt even come close to hitting the Hous over 192. WTF happened there!
                        Squeezed out a winning day though thanks to blazers +4 and pickem on second half.

YTD 21-17 +1.4
                        Favorites 3-0 +3.00
                        Underdogs 11-11 -1.10
                        Pickems 1-0 +1.00
                        Overs 0-2 -2.2
                        Unders 3-2 +0.80
                        1st Half: 0-0
                        2nd Half: 1-1 0.0
                        Moneyline Favs: 2-1 -0.10
                        Moneyline Dogs: 0-0

Comment

:thx: on Portland.
                          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Kevin I wish I would have had the balls to take the Blazers in the 2ndHalf tonight. I was expecting Agent Zero to come out and play ball. LOL. Gilbert Arenas reminded me of Ray Allen the other night against us as neither of them could do ****. The difference is the Sonics backed up Ray-Ray and killed us whereas the Wiz came out like a bunch of bitches. I got lucky and hit the 2ndHalf over, after watching tonight's game I can't help but feel excited about the Blazers' future. Brandon Roy and LaMarcus Aldridge do not **** around. And Martell Webster did a Hell of a job defending Agent Zero tonight.

:gulp: :gulp:
                            “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Working...
                            X