Red ink is thicker than blood.

Comment

Pacers, Bobcats. :thumbs:

Comment

GL Dogg :thumbs:
        "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Thanks for the imput guys....

Stif- no doubt the public is pounding the Wiz, & yes they suck on the road. I very well could be kicking myself for putting them in the ML parlay...hope they win by less than 3 so we can both cash. Excellent points you bring up with Philly- they were a lean for me today, & I forgot about them. May be jumping aboard at the half...

Clips+8

2 units

Clips+325

Indy+620

half unit each

Play on Elton Brand to take over this game...I can't believe I just played the Clips on the road but I did
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

You are right about

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            I'm not sure what the percentages were when the line moved for NJ/Denver, but as of right now there are 72% on Denver -1 and 91% on Denver ML.

As far as early sharp action on Denver, I obviously cannot confirm or deny that, but I can say that it is nearly impossible to get a good public reading early after a line is released, because often times there are "better" or "smarter" players getting their money in on the side they like, evening out the action....and when the true Joe Q's chime in, one side starts to become very lopsided....like very well may have happened here with NJ/Denver.

From every angle I can see, the obvious public opinion is on Denver tonight. You don't need any type of lines and odds service to see that....can get it just from reading gambling forums, and it's not surprising seeings as how Denver thrashed the Suns last time out. Denver was already a pretty popular public team, and that game I'm sure has put many over the top, in that they now think of Denver as an "elite" team, which they are not.

With that being said, I want to play NJ, but I am hesitant to play on that team. They're so hit and miss, and I am afraid that if they are unable to slow the Nuggets, that the old men (by NBA standards) on NJ are going to get tired.
            Denver...not an elite team, just one that will sell some tickets.
            To me, there are about 3 true elite teams: in order, Dallas, Phoenix, and San Antonio. I think any team with Shaq playing hard is dangerous, but D Wade's injury is not really likely to rehab well enough. Detroit? I just can't see them either, despite Webber's presence.

This year's NBA is top heavy...and really, I just wonder what catastrophe would have to occur for Dallas not to win it.

Comment

Nets team o51.5 -105 2ndh

3 units

Bigger play....despite shooting under 40%, they still managed 49 pts. They also are getting to the line (16 ft attempts 1sth) & Vinsanity is on :beer2:

Comment

Philly+2 2ndh

1 unit

Comment

OMG PHILY Suck!!! in the 4th Quarter!:bang:
                  NCAAF: 2-5 (-16 units):puke:

NCAAB: 12-14-0 (+16 units)

NBA: 15-20-1 (-28 units):puke:

NFL: 7-9-1 (+4 units)

Comment

My Gawd

I just found out I actually had bet on Cleveland on the road...talk about a non-elite team...they remind me of a pro version of Florida State:bang:

Comment

Ugh 3 leans were winners, including the Bobcats ML:bang:

Hopefully the Clips can hang on....

Comment

Wizards

game is just horribly officiated.I remain astounded at how bad officiating is on all levels. It has been truly terrible during the NCAAs

Comment

UDog any thoughts on Blazers/Wiz 2ndHalf. I'd probably take the Wiz 0 but I can't bet against my team. I'd also probably take the Under 101 unless Nate McMillan shows some balls and actually gives Sergio Rodriguez some heavy mins in the 2ndHalf.
                          “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

You Are

Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
                            UDog any thoughts on Blazers/Wiz 2ndHalf. I'd probably take the Wiz 0 but I can't bet against my team. I'd also probably take the Under 101 unless Nate McMillan shows some balls and actually gives Sergio Rodriguez some heavy mins in the 2ndHalf.
                            right, in my mind, about the Wizards AND Rodriguez's minutes..that guy should be in the game more...but the ? was asked of Udog, not me...:beerbang:

Comment

Horatio I definitely value your opinion. I swear Sergio Rodriguez reminds me of Steve Nash LOL stop laughing at me but you have to admit the guy has unreal court vision,.
                              “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Yep

Something that is missing, strangely enough, from a lot of NBA point guards. Seeing the court should be second nature to those guys, but if you want your points first and foremost, like, say, Marbury, somehow you don't see others.:nuts:

Comment

Working...
                                X