• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavs-Bulls-Sonics Deal?

Cavs Get Wallace, Smith, West And Wally
    February 21, 2008 - 3:35 pm
    ESPN News -
    The Cavaliers have acquired Ben Wallace, Joe Smith, Delonte West and Wally Szczerbiak in a three-team trade.

The Bulls receive Larry Hughes and Drew Gooden, while Seattle gets Chris Duhon, Ira Newble and Cedric Simmons.

The deal is currently under league review.

All these trades are making me dizzy. Here's what happened so far today.

TRADE 1

New Orleans gets: Bonzi Wells, Mike James

Houston gets: Bobby Jackson, Adam Haluska, draft rights to Sergei Lishchuk (Ukraine), 2nd round draft pick from New Orleans

Memphis gets: Marcus Vinicius, draft rights to Malick Badiane (Senegal), cash considerations from Houston

TRADE 2

Cleveland gets: Ben Wallace, Wally Szczerbiak, Delonte West, Joe Smith, future 2nd round pick from Chicago

Chicago gets: Drew Gooden, Larry Hughes, Cedric Simmons, Shannon Brown

Seattle gets: Ira Newble, Adrian Griffin, Donyell Marshall (all expiring contracts)

Comment

Wallace is garbage....not a very good center and horrible fg%, bad moves by cavs. By no means am I a Drew Gooden fan but, his numbers are similar or better than Ben's and from what I've seen...he might just be flat out a better player:dunno:
      "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Dizzy from "all these trades"? lol...there were 2! :laughing:
        NHL deadline day usually has 20-25!

OH NO...DREW GOODEN no longer a CAV!! :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Dizzy from "all these trades"? lol...there were 2! :laughing:
          NHL deadline day usually has 20-25!

OH NO...DREW GOODEN no longer a CAV!! :beer2:
          LMAO:laughing:
          NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

What are the Cavs doing? Do they really think they can put Big Z and Big Ben on the court at the same time?

Comment

Rockets also got Gerald Green from Minnesota for Kirk Snyder and a 2nd round draft pick.

Pistons give up Brezec and get Juan Dixon from Toronto.

I don't remember the NBA trade deadline ever having this much activity? Feels like the MLB.

Comment

Originally posted by SRN1985 View Post
                Wallace is garbage....not a very good center and horrible fg%, bad moves by cavs. By no means am I a Drew Gooden fan but, his numbers are similar or better than Ben's and from what I've seen...he might just be flat out a better player:dunno:
                AMEN!!!

What a blessing it was here 2 yrs ago when Chicago offered him that insane contract. Cleve needs scoring and they add Big Ben:bang:

Don't make no sense:dunno:

Comment

Working...
                X