NBA Future Plays!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Future Plays!

I've been debating putting these plays in for a few days now, and **** it...I'm sold! I'm putting them in before the odds drop any further...I've seen them drop quite a bit in the past few days....this might be really dumb to put these in now, and not wait until the playoffs start, and it might even me dumber to risk so much $ on these plays, but I figure I'm up in the NBA so far this year, so why the hell not..I'm risking a total of 10 units on these plays...

ODDS TO WIN NBA 2007-2008 WESTERN CONFERENCE
    LA LAKERS +400
    Risking 8 units to win 32 units!

ODDS TO WIN THE 2007-2008 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP
    LA LAKERS +715
    Risking 2 units to win 14.3 units!

LAKERS :beerbang: :beerbang:

hopefully I'll have a chance to bump up this thread during the nba finals...

shameless bump:hide:

ok...on a serious note...trying to figure out how much to hedge.....if it was only a couple of units, I wouldn't hedge..but I've risked a dime on these plays...so gotta hedge a little...probably will not hedge the play for the championship as it's 2 units, but the play to win the west was for 8 units....I'm seeing the spurs to win this series at around +200 currently...I'm thinking if I should 'gamble' and wait until after game 1 to hedge...or should I just go ahead and play the spurs for 4 units now, so at worst, I'd break even...just wanted to some thought on this.....

Comment

ok...I might be taking a big chance here, but I'm waiting atleast until after game 1 of the western conf finals to hedge my play...IMO the lakers win tonight, and I'll get a better price to hedge after tonight..:beer2:

Comment

going to go ahead and hedge this now...but only hedging enough to get back my 10 units that I've risked for the two plays above...

Hedge Play..
        Spurs to win the Wester Conf Finals +345
        2.9 units to win 10 units

so at worst now, all I can do is break even if the Lakers don't beat Spurs in this series...if the lakers do beat the spurs, I'm not hedging the play for 2 units above to win the championship.....

I know it would make more sense to put more on the Spurs to win the West, to guarantee that I make a profit, and I would do it, if it was against anyone but the Lakers:beer2:

Yes, I know I could be doing :bang: when the series is over, by not making myself some easy money, but I'm hoping I'm doing once I've made myself a profit of 43.4 units!!! (that's would be the profit after the hedge if the Lakers win the championship!) :beerbang:

Comment

even though i hate the lakers, GL and hope you win a lot of units:thumbs:

Comment

Thanks Daws...appreciate it bro:thumbs:

Comment

the future play on the lakers to win the west cashes for 32 units!!!

after taking out the loses for the hedge, it's still a profit of 29.1 units!

not hedging the finals future play....lets see if that can cash too...

Comment

Just got back from out of town last night...needless to say my vacation didn't go too well...spent a lot of time watching the Lakers get their ass handed to them in the finals...I think I was in a state of shock after watching the game 4 colapse...and then the 40 point ass whooping in game 6..:puke: :bang:

but overall it was pretty good ride...the Lakers got some young talent on the the team and with maybe a little bit of tweaking and getting bynum back healthy next year, they should right in the mix for a few years to come...

here's the recap for the season...this is without counting the future plays...

Overall YTD:
                105-91-2
                +19.29 units

Playoffs Record:
                15-14
                -4.51 units

after including the future plays...which went 1-2 for a profit of 27.1 units...

Overall YTD:
                106-93-2
                +46.39 units

would love to have a similar season next year.....except next time, hopefully the season ends with the Lakers being crowned the champs :beer2:

Comment

Working...
                X