Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday plays

3-0 last night, 3 straight big days. Lets keep it rollin with:

Charlotte +1- 1 unit- Situational play here. Kings 3rd game in four days, something they've struggled with all season. Charlotte needs a good showing after tuesdays debacle.

NJ/Indiana Over 199.5- 1 unit- Thought this one would be a little higher with the pacers at home, I'm expecting an uptempo game with both teams shooting early in the shot clock.

Raptors -6- 2 units- I hate road chalk, but this is just a flat out better team playing above .500 on the road this season. The Knicks better double Bosh if they want to have a chance in this one.

Cleveland -2- 2 units- Regardless of who's playing with lebron tonight, the wizards are playing horribly and the cavs always seem to be solid at home on friday nights.

Bulls/Nuggets Under 208.5- 3 units- Chicago doesn't have the offensive consistency to warrant a line this high

Rockets +145- 2 units- This is elementary reasoning, but I'm going to keep riding the rockets until they slow down

Utah -5 - 2 units- Williams and Boozer are just too good for LA

Atlanta +9.5- 1 unit- It KILLS me to bet on Atlanta on the road, but GS usually keeps games close at home with their lack of D.

Damn thats a lot of games, good luck with whatever you play

Add:
    Rockets over 190- 2 units- NO has been scoring a lot lately, and the rockets are hot shooting 3s

Comment

Working...
    X