X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday

43-40-2 +7.55 units

4 units

WIZARDS ML+145 at cavs= rare situation here, lebron, Z, damon jones, and not much else. wiz have all those key injuries but this group has been playing together for a while now. they shouldnt lose this game

gl :thumbs:

2nite cavs team should not be able to win an nba game, even though they have lebron. will be interesting to see how 2nd half goes. i'll be livid if the wiz dont come thru. jamison is having crap game, assuming he wakes up the wiz should be fine.

Comment

well i havent been taking tough losses in the nba until now, that freakin sucked. really sucked. could have won if had taken 3 points. **** it, wasnt meant to be for me. i was planning on taking a break in college since been taking tough losses, but have been doing well in nba so was gonna ride with nba, but after this? NAAA, im falling back. i am aware the wiz are not good, but the team that took the floor for the cavs 2nite was garbage, and if i cant win a bet fading them i want nothing to do with wagering right now. see you guys in a week or so maybe, probably next year tho. done with this crap for now. good luck the rest of the season everyone! i dont mean to sound like a sore loser and im not stopping cuz i cant afford to bet. I set aside money for wagering purposes. but with the recent stretch of bad luck, i am probably gonna shut it down for the year and focus on more important things. good luck to all and see you guys soon! :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X