Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EdwardHaney Saturday (02/23/08)

2-3-0

I messed up a bit last night. Ended up splitting my 4 games. Should have just bet the Suns which I had high confidence in and took the 1-0 but I got cute.

New Orleans
    San Antonio -6 -110

Nothing cute tonight. I'm getting this one in early. The Spurs are exactly 1 game behind the Hornets in the standings. This is their chance to pull even. First home game w/ Parker playing in quite some time. The energy should be there tonight. Spurs should get the SU win here so I like their chances to cover the number. SA traditionally is great post-All Star Break and I imagine they will defend their home floor almost flawlessly from here on out. I'll be interested to see how the Hornets respond after the Rockets beat them into submission on their home wood last night.

I've got this urge to bet Denver on the road again even after they burned me last night. Something's seriously wrong with them if they don't respond today with a strong defensive effort after the debacle last night in Chicago.

Philadelphia
    Miami -2 -110

Philly is on B2B road games, Miami had yesterday off. I like what I saw from Wade on Thursday night. Team has lost 10 in a row yet is favored. Philly doesn't have a dominate big man that can exploit Miami's lack of a dominate big man. I like Miami's chances.

LA Lakers
    LA Clippers +9.5 -110

At first glance I thought the line was a little short and I wanted to jump on the Lakers but that felt like the public thing to do. Looking into it further, I'm showing 89% on the Lakers yet the line has gone down a full point since opening. That's enough for me.

Comment

last one

Denver -3 -110
      Milwaukee

Comment

Working...
      X