Quelude 4 you... Feb 23rd - Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quelude 4 you... Feb 23rd - Saturday

Well, after a big night last night (8-3) - time to start over and crush it tonight... :beerbang:

Sides & O/U I'm looking at - HEAVY LEANS

NJ/Indiana - OVER 201

Mia/Phil - UNDER 193.5

NO +6.5 (IMO - the beat down last night had to slap some reality into them. I think they come back strong and even though Parker is returning - he'll be rusty. With parker in line-up last time(1/26/08), it didn't matter as NO thunked the Spurs by 24. Don't see the blow out but anytime I can play a solid team vs. the Spurs - I'll take it. Also, what can you say about last night vs. Hou - NO shot 40% FG and 18% 3-pt. Not going to win games that way. MPeterson with 2pts and PStojakovic with 8pts won't get it done. I think they get it done tonight or if they lose - it will be under the number.)

DEN/MIL - OVER 210.5 (over is 6-2 in last 8 meetings, 7-1 in DEN last 8, 20-9 in Mil last 29 Sat games)
    DEN - 3.5 (pissed off after last nights loss to CHI, Den 13-2 ATS in last 15 vs. MIL, DEN beat MIL at home by 20 in December)

UTAH - 13.5 (@ home they play strong(23-3), ATL is 1-9 ATS in last 10 meetings.)
    UTAH/ATL - OVER 208 (Over is 8-0 in ATL last 8 road games, MBibby finally showed up last night and added 17pts)

PERSONAL FAVORITE (or Play of the Day)
    *LAKERS - 10.5 (7-1 ATS in last 8 against NBA Pacific)
    *LAL/LAC - OVER 208.5 (8-1 in LAL last 9 Sat games)
    Last edited by Quelude4u; 02-23-2008, 02:41 PM.

GL

Blue Curacao
    Gin
    Razzmatazz
    light rum
    triple sec
    vodka
    grenadine
    sour mix

:beer2:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Refining potential picks and Pick of the Day

Will only bet 2 or 3 of these...

NJ/Indiana - OVER 203.5 4* (should be a shoot out like last nights 216, 8-2 in last 10 OVER in NJ head-to-head)
      Nuggets -3 3* (You never know what Mil team you're gonna get -
      Nug/Mil OVER 214 *4 (6-2 in last eight head-to-head, 20-9 over in Mil last 29, 7-1 Den in last 8 vs. NBA Central)
      Lakers -10 4* (I don't know how anyone can pick the Clippers here - LAL are as hot as HOU and deserve the number - as i think they win by double digits anyway...

thoughts?
      (these aren't final picks - just to spur discussion)
      Last edited by Quelude4u; 02-23-2008, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Pick of the Day

Indiana Pacers/New Jersey Nets over 203½ -110 [$110 to win $100] LOSER

GL To All!
        Last edited by Quelude4u; 02-23-2008, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Adding.........

San Antonio Spurs -7 -110 [$165 to win $150] WINNER
          (going against my earlier thought - tailing others and fading my own - how bad is that. Largerly due to NO's play last night and SA was off (and TParker did have a game under his belt since returning from injury)

Also taking this last game of the evening -

Los Angeles Lakers -10½ [$110 to win $100] WINNER
          (still feel they are still a top Western Conf. team playing on the road against a below average Clipper team. Clips have only gone 2-1 in last 3 at home with a surprise win over Utah. Looking at last 10 vs. top .500 opponents, they went 2-2 losing by 11 @ Boston, won by 4 @ Tor, and lost by 19 @ Tor. Just don't see Clippers hanging with LAL) Too much Gasol, Kobe, Odem, Farmar, and cast especially after what they did to the SUNS and the SUNS are 10x better than the Clippers:beerbang: .....
          Last edited by Quelude4u; 02-24-2008, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Gotta tail BIFF -

He's been on the right side a majority of the time - :beerbang:

New Orleans Hornets/San Antonio Spurs under 184 -120 buying ½ for Game [$180 to win $150]

Comment

wait, what games are you playing? Kind of tough to tell, because you said you'll only play 2 or 3, but then next to them have 4* & whatnot. Are you just on the last 3 :dunno:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I thought I was only playing a 2 or 3 but......

you know how it goes when you window shop for something - and you say - **** - that looks good, i like that, and wow, lookie here..

So, my picks for tonight include;

New Orleans Hornets/San Antonio Spurs under 184 LOSER
                Los Angeles Lakers -10½ WINNER
                San Antonio Spurs -7 WINNER
                Indiana Pacers/New Jersey Nets over 203½ LOSER

I will always put a wager next to the CONFIRMED PICK to eliminate confusion. Was trying to spark some discussion on the leans...

Thanks UDog... :thumbs:
                Last edited by Quelude4u; 02-24-2008, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Split the day - 2-0 for ATS / 0-2 for O/U

Good call on Lakers - BLOW OUT:thumbs:
                  Spurs wiped the floor with the Hornets:thumbs:
                  Under in the Spurs game was off:bang:
                  Indiana put up 19pts in the 2nd qtr which messed it all up...:bang:

Always tomorrow!!
                  Last edited by Quelude4u; 02-24-2008, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X