Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Tatterday NBA Plays***

NBA 513-489-10 +114.61 units

Dreadful day last night, but I was due for one. Trying to keep the card smaller today, so far I'm on...

Jazz-6.5 1sth

4 units

Hawks team u96-105

2 units

Good spot for the Jazz here. Back home (where they are 23-3) off a road loss to the Clips (who had revenge). Hawks are off a big su win as dogs to the Warriors last night. They will be playing their 4th in 5 tonight (after playing 3 uptempo road games) vs. a team that will likely be ready to right the ship. Oh btw the Jazz have revenge, as they lost 116-111 @ ATL. The Hawks shot 58% that night, but IMO they struggle to get into the 90's. Biggest reason for this play is Utah's performances in this situation this season. Games where the Jazz played @ home on the back end of a b2b after losing the front on the road....

Dec 14- lost @ Port 99-91
    Dec 15- won vs. Sonics 96-75 / lead by 11 @ halftime

Dec 17- lost @ Den 120-109
    Dec 18- won vs Clips 106-88 / lead by 14 @ halftime

Feb 8- lost @ Sac 117-104
    Feb 9- won vs Bulls 97-87 / lead by 12 @ halftime

Feb 22- lost @ Clips 114-104
    Jazz -6.5 1sth please!

Hopefully this plays out the same way....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL tonight UDog.. Any thoughts on the Heat laying chalk at home or the small line in Milwaukee? I was leaning towards the under in that one.
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

I like the Jazz myself, but I am not a big fan of laying DD. Came damn close though.

GL :beerbang:
      Go Boilers!
      thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
      NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
      NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
      NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
      NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
      NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
      NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
      NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
      NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
      NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Heat laying chalk doesn't appeal to me at all. The Sixers on the road are scary, but I do think they have an edge on the glass. Lean Philly.

Bucks are likely to be a play for me, just trying to figure out how I'll play it....

Reasons to fade the Nuggets on the road- 4-8 su in their last 12 road games. 2 of the 4 wins were by 2 pts or less, which makes me lean to grabbing the points over the ml. Bucks have revenge, as they lost 125-105 @ Denver... in that game the Nuggets shot over 54% with the Bucks shooting 40%. Denver lead by as many as 39 pts last meeting, so there is home- team motivation. I also like Villanueva starting & Jianlan off the bench- more of a scoring threat right now. Bogut needs to be able to tie up Camby here, for me that's the key to victory. That and Redd needs to go off. JMO :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
          I like the Jazz myself, but I am not a big fan of laying DD. Came damn close though.

GL :beerbang:
          Exactly why I opted for the 1sth play BB. Jazz could be leading 10-16 the whole game only to have a couple trash buckets ruin the outcome. I like the Jazz to pull ahead early & lead comfortably throughout, so I feel that a 8+ lead at the half is definitely doable. If I lose this play, I would feel like I just capped it badly.... :sm:

Comment

Wizards-2 1stq

2 units

Comment

Wow, Jazz 1sth now -7.5-115 @ 5Dimes! I still like it, but I'm glad I played it early. Wiz basically a 1stq fade of the Cats. Game outcome is tough but I had a strong lean to the Wiz/ Bobcats team u. May jump in at the half if there's value in the total.

Comment

4.5 pt teaser

Spurs-2.5
                Bucks+8

2.5 to win 2.5 units

6 pt pleaser

Sixers-4
                Bucks -2.5

.5 to win 3 units

I've never even played a pleaser, but hell I could see this hitting. Chances are if each dog wins su, good chance they'll cover the short line as well. Parlaying both dog mls would have given me a bit over 2 unit profit. Leaning hard on the Bucks team over, as they put up 105 last meeting despite shooting 40%.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                  Wow, Jazz 1sth now -7.5-115 @ 5Dimes! I still like it, but I'm glad I played it early. Wiz basically a 1stq fade of the Cats. Game outcome is tough but I had a strong lean to the Wiz/ Bobcats team u. May jump in at the half if there's value in the total.

I wish you said you didn't like it at 7.5 cause I got screwed good by 4 3's in the last minute

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
                    I wish you said you didn't like it at 7.5 cause I got screwed good by 4 3's in the last minute
                    Me too. Worst screw job I think I've ever had. Jazz 1H was solidly the right side there at least as high as -10.

Comment

I'm really sorry guys... of course if I thought it would even be close I wouldn't have said that- I had this one at a 10-14 pt lead at halftime.... obvious to those watching that Utah was the play, but b2b 3 pointers in the last 25 seconds? Puhleez:puke:

Jazz-350 2ndh
                      Clippers +13.5-195

1.5 to win 1.5 units

Comment

not blaming you UD youve given out so many winners just that I made it my biggest play this week :thumbs:

Comment

I hope someone kicks the wussie Jazz right in their Vaginas after tonight. They could/should have won by 30+ tonight. They're soft

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                            I hope someone kicks the wussie Jazz right in their Vaginas after tonight. They could/should have won by 30+ tonight. They're soft
                            That's why despite their record, I give them little to no chance come playoff time.... it could be time to fade them... road game vs the Wolves followed by a home game vs detroit. Possible lookahead situation, and the Jazz are just 12-17 on the road....

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                              6 pt pleaser

Sixers-4
                              Bucks -2.5

.5 to win 3 units[/SIZE]

I've never even played a pleaser, but hell I could see this hitting. Chances are if each dog wins su, good chance they'll cover the short line as well. Parlaying both dog mls would have given me a bit over 2 unit profit. Leaning hard on the Bucks team over, as they put up 105 last meeting despite shooting 40%.

:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                              X